Thread: Favorite gun ranges or places to purchase firearms

Favorite gun ranges or places to purchase firearms

Let's get a list of your favorite places to go shoot or purchase firearms. I will try to get the compiled list with all the information for each location and put it on the forum.

To start off I know that my favorite place is Impact guns in Ogden. I have always had a good experience with them, and you can't beat the lifetime warranty on every firearm.

Let's see how many favorites we can get...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

For the personalized service, I like shopping for my guns at Gunnie's in Orem. I don't recommend their gunsmith, though.

Orem I like Gunnies and Van Wagons
    Salt Lake County, Doug's and Get Some Guns and Ammo

Out on the west side of Utah Lake with all the other rednecks.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Out on the west side of Utah Lake with all the other rednecks.
    Yeah I still go out there sometime. Getting to be fewer places to shoot out West with all the development.

Believe it or not I got my best deals at Sports Authority and the late Gart Sports. If you look for their clearance sales you can really clean up. They were having a clearance sell, I got a Ruger M77 270 for $240, a Weatherby Mark X 300 Wthby Mag for $360, a Berretta over and under for $599, and a ruger composite M77 17 HMR for $240. I'm allways following their sales. Other than that I like Pawn shops, Kent shooters supply in Ogden, and Smith & Edwards. I also like Gunnie and Van Wagons. Not a fan though of Impact, or Get Some Guns & Ammo.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

believe it or not I am finding good deals at WALMART of all places. My wife works in sporting goods( translated: sells guns) at the one in RockSprings, WY. It is the largest gun seller in the walmart chain in America (go figure) They have a direct buy arrangement with Remington and they sell Henry, Mossburg, Savage, New England, Charles Daly, Marlin, Cricket...just to name a few. They pretty much get what want...big volume stuff...amazing huh?

They don't always have the biggest selection, but the Gift House in Ogden is where I like to get my shootin' iron's. Scotty is definately first class. I always feel like I got the better part of the deal and I will continue to give my money to the locals that have been there for 40 years through the thick and the thin.
    Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the queen's round metal hat.