Thread: And the best intardweb ownage thread of 2007 goes to...

And the best intardweb ownage thread of 2007 goes to...

Nick Sitko.

I haven't seen anyone get wenzeled like this Nick Sitko guy since Wenzel himself.

Nick spammed a car forum with some gambling sites, and they tore him apart, disclosing all his personal info, including his sex offender status. Nick tried to spin some lies to cover his ass, and just made it worse.

Here's the thread, it's spreading like wildfire:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

P.S. If you haven't heard of Charlie Wenzel, google him, here is the original thread of his ownage, the best in intardweb history:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...0c9cd&t=399203

Warning, that Pirate thread is 73 something pages, if you get hooked and read all of it, don't blame me.

P.S.S. If you don't like internet trash talk, none of this is for you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That's funny, I have came up a few of those sites in the past with video gaming sites, good reads.

It looks like the server is down at NSXPrime, that's no surprise, yesterday, that thread was blowing up and going world wide. Hopefully, it's back up soon, it was only 13 pages last night. (in the meantime, google NSX_Nick aka Nick Sitko.)

The mods at Pirate scrambled to keep their site up during Wenzels train wreck, the Wenzel thread had 1800 posts and 2.5 million views.

NSXPrime is back up, with 140,000 views and 1500 people lurking at a time, I'm sure they are struggling to deal with all the traffic.

Mad chop skilz over there, here is a sample:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Damn... I followed the Wenzel deal when it was going down... I'm only on page two and this one is getting nasty

Moral of the story, don't be a fraud online. You can be an ass (many of us do that with eachother all the time), but don't be a fraud.

hmm, all those pageviews huh? Maybe I should try to sell one of you guys something and you totally bust me.

Anyways, yeah I thought they were both great. The NSX one was better though, because they found some hilarious dirt on the dude. I'm a fan of shorter reads, too. If it's good stuff and gets to the point faster, I'm for it.

Thanks for the links.

19 pages and 188,000 views. Too funny.