Thread: Topless Woman Lured Perverts in Police Sting (NSFW)

Topless Woman Lured Perverts in Police Sting (NSFW)

BUSTED!

Firefighter Busted for Exposing Himself to Sunbather Appeals 'Entrapment' Conviction [VIDEO]

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4022717

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Entrapment!!!!

Thats a tough one, of course he is going to show his weiner to her, she is topless.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Topless sunbathing is legal in Columbus, Ohio parks?? Pretty much all of the examples cited in the article are classic entrapment.

Eventually, she asked to see Garrison's penis; he unzipped his pants and complied.

Hmm, that's pretty close to entrapment there... They say if there's any "coaxing" happening besides just asking, then it is.

But who has ignored a topless woman's wishes before?

James' Tip of the Day:

If you've just met her and she asks to see you cack, always ask to see her cha-cha first. If she doesn't then she is either a prude or a cop, neither of which you want to have anything to do with.

James

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    James' Tip of the Day:

If you've just met her and she asks to see you cack, always ask to see her cha-cha first. If she doesn't then she is either a prude or a cop, neither of which you want to have anything to do with.

James

Good advice. I still think it's BS. So she can legally strut around topless, but the second he is coaxed into unzipping his pants he's a criminal. That's chicken$hit...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Wow, if you're dumb enough to believe that scenario, you deserved to get busted We don' see too many topless females hanging out in parks around here wanting to see your pee-pee That should have been the first and second clue

That is totally entrapment. They aren't picking up serious criminals with these acts, they are picking up Joe Schmo average guy who thinks he is going to have some great story to tell about his dream day.

I may disagree with what he is doing morally, but I think it is naive to believe most single guys wouldn't do the same thing.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo
    average guy who thinks he is going to have some great story to tell about his dream day.
    Exactly, wake up moron

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I'm single and have not had sex for three month's since my last girlfriend broke up with me for saying her sister was hot. Anyhow, you will not believe my luck today..... I was walking through the park and this topless sun bathing hottie called me over to chat.... after we exchanged a little small talk she asked to take a gander at the massive package that was bulging in my shorts.....

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Dear Penthouse Forum,

I'm single and have not had sex for three month's since my last girlfriend broke up with me for saying her sister was hot. Anyhow, you will not believe my luck today..... I was walking through the park and this topless sun bathing hottie called me over to chat.... after we exchanged a little small talk she asked to take a gander at the massive package that was bulging in my shorts.....

You can get arrested just for showing a rolled up sock???

Never regret anything that made you smile!

Bogley BigShot

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Dear Penthouse Forum,

You can get arrested just for showing a rolled up sock???

BURN!

The topless deal and the "Operation Lucky Bag" are borderline entrapment... but read the definition of entrapment. The Police have to make you do something you normally would not. Would a theif NOT take an IPOD if someone else left it? Would the dude not have busted out his johnson in a different scenario? Of course he would have.

I like the "FREE XBOX" scam to pick up felons on convicts... they should focus more on that and less on a dude pulling his unit out in front of a topless chick. Who did it harm?

"This must be one of them contrapment things!"

The Wire, best TV show ever. Season 5 starts this Sunday!

James