Thread: Idaho DUI

Idaho DUI

The hot young stripper wife and I have a lot of friends in Idaho..... and if you have never been to or partied in Idaho it's helpful to know that drunk driving is considered a sport.

Anyhoo.... one of our friends sent this and I thought some of you might find this true story interesting.....

Recently a routine police patrol parked outside of a bar in Idaho . After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off -- it was a fine, dry night -- flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyser test. To his amazement, the breathalyser indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all!!!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Idahoan, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That was great!!!

That's a good one.

I wonder if you could actually be charged with anything, obstruction of justice or something. Otherwise, I'd love to do this.

I see anything wrong so far, but we will have to wait for Scott to comment.