Thread: Bike Stuff For Sale

Bike Stuff For Sale

I'm in the process of cleaning out my garage and I have some stuff laying around that I would like to get ride of. If anybody has a SRAM rear derailleur they are willing to trade for something let me know.

XT rear Derailleur - long cage. This is an '07 model that has only about 20 miles of road use on it. It came on my new bike but I switched over to SRAM components. $55

XT front Derailleur - 34.9 clamp, top swing. This is brand new in the box and has never been mounted. $25

Smith Frontline sunglasses - brand new glasses, do not come with case or spare lenses. Adjustable wire nosepiece for custom fit. $35

Profile Designs Jammer Aerobars - these bars just have a few cosmetic marks where they have been attached, but still look great and are 100% functional. There is one arm pad missing, but they can be picked up at any bike shop for pretty cheap. $35

Ironhorse Defender Bike - this bike is high quality 6061 aluminum and is very light. I built this up this fall as a commuter bike, but it is a bit small. The frame says 20", but it seems a touch smaller than that. I picked up the frame used, so it has some scratches in it, but no dents and no cracks. THere is a basically new Shimano Deore 9-speed drivetrain on it, shimano cranks, v-brakes, Tange cro-moly rigid fork. I can take more pictures if anybody wants them. This is perfect for a cheap commuter bike. $150

Sram PG 950 Cassette - 11-34. This cassette has very little use on it <50 miles. There is one tooth on the granny ring that was bent, so I filed it down. It still works great though. $10

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bump! Anybody want to make an offer?

I will let you know about the rear and front deraileur, just need to make sure they will work. I will let you know by Mon,

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

update: someone has expressed interested in buying just the frame, crankset, and headset from the above commuter bike. Thus, I have decided just to part it out. If anybody has any interest in any of the residual parts let me know.

XT front derailleur (above) $15

Aerobars (Above) $25

Glasses (sold)

P.S. The above picture of the bike does not show the brand new Deore 9-speed rear derailleur that has been installed.......