Thread: North American Union (SPP)

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It's just more of Ron Paul's conspiracy theories, like the freeway "they" are planning to build from Canada to Mexico.

This is a Ron Paul thing? I didnt catch that.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

No, he just brings it up a lot. That and the national debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    It's just more of Ron Paul's conspiracy theories, like the freeway "they" are planning to build from Canada to Mexico.
    You mean I-35? I think it's not a physical freeway, but rather a system for expediting transport in North America. The trucks are allowed to cross into the US and Canada without any type of inspection.

I bring this up because of an ad on the radio by Salty Peaks snowboard shop. They are making a big deal about this and touting themselves as the shop that stands up for America. They said that the NAU will be getting rid of the dollar and begin using a system like the Euro (I dont remember what they called it) and blah blah blah. They said that if anyone can prove that this isnt real and isnt really happening they would give them $2500 of merchandise from their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    I bring this up because of an ad on the radio by Salty Peaks snowboard shop. They are making a big deal about this and touting themselves as the shop that stands up for America. They said that the NAU will be getting rid of the dollar and begin using a system like the Euro (I dont remember what they called it) and blah blah blah. They said that if anyone can prove that this isnt real and isnt really happening they would give them $2500 of merchandise from their shop.
    Yeah, they say it's the Amero.

For some reason, this is becoming a mainstream conspiracy, kind of like how 9/11 was an inside job....

Ron Paul is definitely afraid of it happening for some reason. People are conspiring to say this whole movement began with Bush 1 right after he met with the Pope or something.

They just want to get people scared. They say the borders will disappear, the currency will go to a North American "Amero", and there will be a 5 lane highway built right through the middle of U.S. going north and south.

I'm really confused as to why this is really a big subject out there right now, as it's clearly a scare tactic.

Lou Dobbs did a few shows awhile back. Here are some clips.

And if you are really into conspiracy theories, you can always watch the internet cult film "Zeitgeist." Here's a scene from it, about the NAU. The film basically contends that these international unions are controlled by the big banking industry, and will eventually lead to some Orwellian world, where we will be controlled by computer chips. That is about all I've ever heard of the NAU though.

So beech have you watched Zeitgeist or Zeitgeist II - Addendum?

To form a North American Union to run against the European Union and its Euro.

The problem is, our money will have to crash and be not worth anything (looking familiar)

This way there would be basically two forms of currency throughout the world. Old news, this has been around for sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by JP

The problem is, our money will have to crash and be not worth anything (looking familiar)

This way there would be basically two forms of currency throughout the world. Old news, this has been around for sometime.
    Yep. And still no one in America cares...

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    So beech have you watched Zeitgeist or Zeitgeist II - Addendum?
    Holy cow. Welcome back! It is so good to have you back around!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Quote Originally Posted by JP

Well I am sure McCain or Obama will save us.

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    They said that if anyone can prove that this isnt real and isnt really happening they would give them $2500 of merchandise from their shop.
    Why not offer the entire shop? Any treasure could be offered as the non-existence of some-thing (e.g. NAU, God, Chupacabra, etc.) is impossible to prove.

See also: New World Order, Illuminati, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    I don't think that many people even know about it.

I don't know what this is but if it could get rid of the BCS, I am all for it.
    Life is Good