Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BYU - Utah Smack

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    ...that got lose at BYU...
    Where did you get your college degree? Utah? The correct spelling is "L-O-O-S-E."

"L-O-S-E" is what the Utes are going to do on Saturday, sucka.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Q: What is the difference between a BYU Coed and Sasquatch?
    To Ice? Nothing. As long as they both have a pulse, he'll sleep with either... And then post on uutah about his victorious night out...

Great photos Dan. Man I've been bustin' a gut reading this thread.

BYU - 28
    Utah - 14

However, I hope it is more like 42-3 for BYU.

BYU will only score 28 because the odds of a gadget play coming from Bronco are nil and he may back off on defense which will make the game interesting. And the odds of an onside kick when we are ahead are less than nil. Now put that Wyoming state bird back in the cage.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by ericchile
    Oh ands UCLA and Lousville are not ranked anymore? But guess who is!
    Guess who cost UCLA and Louisville their ranking? Guess who is going to steal BYU's ranking?

Enjoy your ranking ya green jello slurping Zoobies.... it's the last ya'll will see it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    To Ice? Nothing. As long as they both have a pulse, he'll sleep with either... And then post on uutah about his victorious night out...
    Dude... lets get a couple things straight.... first... who said anything about needin' a pulse? And second... every night I take a victory lap around the ol' Ice House.

Now where did I put my flask.... got to find it so I can drink somethin' descent when I step 20 years back in time this weekend by entering the bubble better known as Utah County. Oh well.... it's fun to see what the fashions and hair styles were 20 years ago...

Oh ands UCLA and Lousville are not ranked anymore? But guess who is!
    Guess who cost UCLA and Louisville their ranking? Guess who is going to steal BYU's ranking?

Actually they lost their ranking because of a poor season. UCLA has played great games and poor games all season. Beating some good teams and loosing to some bad teams (ie ND). IMHO poor coaching.

Louisville has had a poor season too.....

All in all this game will be a tough one for both teams looking at their season this year. The Utes are underranked due to a poor start. BYU is under ranked after loosing too close games.

Anyone know what the Odds are at Vegas?
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

Anyone know what the Odds are at Vegas?
    Latest line has BYU as a 4 1/2 point favorite.

The over/under is 47 1/2.

Anther game I really want to watch is Friday nights Boise vs Hawaii... the Spread Option vs the Run & Gun.

Hawaii is a 3 1/2 point favorite.... the crazy part is the over/under is 74!!! If you are a gambler you'll know that is rare air. The winner should end up with a BCS bet unless the majors can figure out a way to screw them out of it.

Real football talk for a moment?

No one has passed much against the U this year. Unfortunately I think BYU's QB could take it to them. The Utes DBs and Safetys may be in for a long day.

On the other hand the Utes defense held their opponents touchdown less for 11 quarters until the 3rd last saturday. Then again no score in the 4th. Gotta give them credit for 12 out of the last 13 quarters without a touchdown. I haven't watched the Cougars play this year but their past MO was to score high and hope the opponent didn't score as high.

Yes I attended the Y 28 years ago - back in the Jim McMahon heyday... and it was beautiful at the time.

Now I'm a season ticket holding Ute fan. Sorry folks... I stopped drinking the kool-aid and saw the light!!!

and what is the difference between a BYU Co-ed and a toilet....
    The toilet doesn't follow you around after you use it!!

Honestly.... outside of Tulsa, UCLA and Air force The Y has not really played any descent teams this year.... and of the descent teams mentioned above they are only 1-2.

Not saying the U has done much better.... but winning at Louisville in prime time on national TV was a big win. So was knocking off a then ranked UCLA. And they did beat a good Air Force (same as BYU).

I honestly think BYU is going to get beat this year. usually I'm more of a pick'em guy for this game when I'm not talkin' shit.

B Y Who?

Utes by 10

The thing that really cracks me up is that BYPoo fans honestly think that God is on their side.

Not saying the U has done much better.... And they did beat a good Air Force (same as BYU).

Sorry Ice... but Air Force took it to us 20 to 12. I thought I was going to have to go suit up at half time... honestly I could have done better than the squid at QB. One of those games we would rather forget... that and UNLV. Oregon just out played us... the others... well... the Utes jest never showed up.

And they did beat a good Air Force (same as BYU).
    What game did you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    The thing that really cracks me up is that BYPoo fans honestly think that God is on their side.
    Right... At least Utah fans THINK that BYU fans believe that. Gimme a break, it's football. But hey, I'm just glad to see Ute fans are actually thinking.

Now where did I put my flask.... got to find it so I can drink somethin' descent when I step 20 years back in time this weekend by entering the bubble better known as Utah County. Oh well.... it's fun to see what the fashions and hair styles were 20 years ago...
    Shane, we almost believe you... You talk as if you even have tickets to this game. But even if you did, at least your twenty year old jokes would finally have a time frame to match them. You might even get a chuckle or two over them. And with that fancy mullet hairstyle you like to rock, you'll fit right in. 84 was an awesome year, afterall!

Carpey, Your pics made it around the office ....
    Attached Images Attached Images