Thread: Slickrock Swamp 11/10/07

Slickrock Swamp 11/10/07

This was the 4th and last trail of the weekend.

This trail was surprisingly great. Thanks to greyhair, fourtycal and Ride On for scouting this one out for us.

This rivals Gooseberry Mesa in technical obstacles, and MUCH easier to get to. We all loved this trail.

And of course, a few of us hit Mesquite for some crab and shrimp.

UMB info:
    http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/slikswmp.htm

Attached Images Attached Images                                                                           

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

This was a great trail and my first time riding it. I would say it is one of the top 5 trails in the area. I would give it an 8.

I am SO glad we didnt listen to the bikeshop in Springdale when they tried to discourage us from riding this one! This is an awesome trail! A great mix of different styles of riding. Here are some different perspectives of pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images                    

Looks like a fun time..
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

This is a great trail. Surprisingly fun, rivals Gooseberry Mesa.

that is a cool trail.
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

Hey! I'm so freaking jealous that I didn't get to go on that trail with you guys. I just graduated yesterday and am so ready to get out and have some fun. Those pictures are amazing. I don't have any pictures to show of Texas yet, but I leave for my tech school on Monday and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get outside and get some pictures. I don't know how I'm going to mountain bike anywhere since there is not a freaking hill in sight, but I'll try to work something out. I guess I do have a lot of pictures of the girls in my flight, but I'm sure you're only interested in outdoor pictures and stuff like that...

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    Hey! I'm so freaking jealous that I didn't get to go on that trail with you guys. I just graduated yesterday and am so ready to get out and have some fun. Those pictures are amazing. I don't have any pictures to show of Texas yet, but I leave for my tech school on Monday and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get outside and get some pictures. I don't know how I'm going to mountain bike anywhere since there is not a freaking hill in sight, but I'll try to work something out. I guess I do have a lot of pictures of the girls in my flight, but I'm sure you're only interested in outdoor pictures and stuff like that...
    ...you said 'girls' and 'pics' in the same sentence....I think that about guarantees acceptance here
    ..congrats on your graduation!

I just graduated yesterday and am so ready to get out and have some fun.
    Congrats. Welcome back online.

Good to hear from you Carrie and glad to hear that you survived. You ought to hang out in the "general discussion" area as well when you log on to uutah. I talked to your Mom on messenger one time when I thought it was you. That was interesting for a minute. Anyway, good luck with your tech school and stay in touch with us. Post whatever pictures you've got!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Good to hear from you Carrie ... I talked to your Mom on messenger one time when I thought it was you.
    Nice! Tell your mom hi for me too. Tell her I've been meaning to call...

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Good to hear from you Carrie ... I talked to your Mom on messenger one time when I thought it was you.
    Nice! Tell your mom hi for me too. Tell her I've been meaning to call...
    , unless you're serious, then:

-emoticons are gay