Thread: How dumb are FOX News viewers? This dumb.

How dumb are FOX News viewers? This dumb.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

kind of embarrassing, that is, being so adamant about it

yeah.. that was silly.

Go BACK to Fox then.

The news rarely called Clinton, President, they always called him Mr. I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    I dunno...totally agree with the person who wrote in. "Mr. President" should be reserved for the current president, and that's it. The extension of this title beyond the actual terms smacks of royalism.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    The news rarely called Clinton, President, they always called him Mr. I have no idea why.
    Because the media have a liberal bias, silly!

That's good.

But on a side note, it technically wasn't a Fox viewer if they saw it on NBC.

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon
    I dunno...totally agree with the person who wrote in. "Mr. President" should be reserved for the current president, and that's it. The extension of this title beyond the actual terms smacks of royalism.
    okay, i understand where you're coming from. but i honestly don't think that was the premise of the email. the way it's worded it sounds sincerely as if the reader isn't aware of the convention/tradition. i could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    That's good.

But on a side note, it technically wasn't a Fox viewer if they saw it on NBC.
    okay but beech, you know fox viewers must watch and read the other news in order to complain about the bias of all other media outlets, right?

fox viewers must watch and read the other news in order to complain about the bias of all other media outlets, right?
    har har!

Hey now, no need to get defensive for the non-Fox crowd.

There are many people calling these stations, staging calls to make the other guys look stupid. You've all heard of people trying to act as muslims, democrats, republicans.... and making ridiculous comments knowing that group would be seen as stupid.

But nonetheless, my point still stands; a Fox viewer writing into another station, is probably less involved with Fox, right?

Bottom line, I don't really care. I don't watch either of them, so I'm not defending Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Hey now, no need to get defensive for the non-Fox crowd.
    don't worry, i wasn't. i was just playing along with ya ...

There are many people calling these stations, staging calls to make the other guys look stupid. You've all heard of people trying to act as muslims, democrats, republicans.... and making ridiculous comments knowing that group would be seen as stupid.
    i wouldn't know, but i can see what you're saying.

But nonetheless, my point still stands; a Fox viewer writing into another station, is probably less involved with Fox, right?
    i have no idea. i try not to make assumptions along these lines, given that we kina all think differently and there are a lot of people out there, lots of possibilities ... who knows, hard to generalize.

Bottom line, I don't really care. I don't watch either of them, so I'm not defending Fox.
    yup, i figured you didn't, you were simply making an observation/deduction.

and, i would make my original comment regardless of whether the person watches fox news or not. to me the fox angle of this video was purely tangential, unless someone got the impression somehow from fox that it was incorrect to refer to bill clinton as president clinton/mr. president. i can't imagine this was the case, then again, fox viewers were polled and the majority believed there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq (another jab, not so seriously made ... oh wait, we have emoticons for this )