Thread: PW07

PW07

if y'all wanna see some tele-sick sk!!ng, definitely check out this film. very very good this year!
    it's always great to see all the b/c of utah we love, but the footage in alaska is incredible,
    and it's great to finally see film from baffin island (andrew mclean's past slideshows have me inspired over that place!)

anyway checkout the teaser if you need convincing, couple showings coming up next week!

PW07 ~ teaser

Provo
    Tue 10/23 7pm UVSC Center Stage
    (tickets $10 at door, $5 students)

Logan
    Thur 10/25 7pm Outdoor Recreation Center at USU
    (Tickets $10 at door, $5 students)

Park City
    Thur 12/6 8pm Club Suede 21+
    (Tickets $10 at door)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Logan whopee! I am there.

bump

provo showing tomorrow night

So were any Loganites there? I felt about 10 years older than all those whippersnappers (in the audience)!

I was going to go to the Provo one but my wife insisted that her birthday party was more important. Bummer. How was the show. Tele skiing looks so hard, mabey someday I will try it.
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    So were any Loganites there? I felt about 10 years older than all those whippersnappers (in the audience)!
    Wish I had gone to the movie instead of my yoga class. The usual instructor was absent and although I appreciate a break every now and then, the substitute doesn't push me near as hard.
    seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way...

The video was great, lots of beautiful scenery. Lots of lines I would never dream of attempting though! It wasn't as in your face as Warren Miller, but nevertheless a well $5 spent!

The two brothers who shot the movie and skied in the movie were there.

I am not so sure how my knees will take to tele this year. My right knee hurts just putting it at a <90 degree angle sitting here at my desk (I have all sorts of mechanical issues that aren't fixable). I am considering renting an AT set up to see if that is less hurty.

Where to you take yoga Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    I was going to go to the Provo one but my wife insisted that her birthday party was more important. Bummer. How was the show. Tele skiing looks so hard, mabey someday I will try it.
    Happy Birthday to your wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    The video was great, lots of beautiful scenery. Lots of lines I would never dream of attempting though! It wasn't as in your face as Warren Miller
    yeah, personally i think warren miller and TGR are often too over the top. i like this cause it's more real & down to earth (even though this one was less so compared with the past two years).

beautiful scenery definitely. glad you got out to see it. strong teleskiers in this film. humblin' what they do so well

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum