Thread: Wetsuit help!!!

Wetsuit help!!!

I have seen more obscure questions get their answers so I come to the great wisdom of UUTAH in desperation.
    I am trying to buy my wife a wetsuit jacket for the farmer jane she already has. I have had no luck googling and my deadline is soon approaching. Does anyone know a store or wesite to buy just the jacket in a womens size. I live in Utah county but would be willing to go to SLC area. It's for her birthday and I have been stressing for the past couple weeks because I haven't been able to find a good 3mm jacket. Please help me save my marriage!
    The man thong is wrong.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dumb question, but have you checked the local diving shops? I know a bunch in SLC area, but nothing in the happy valley...

good question. And I am the dumb one who hasn't checked. Thanks you sir I will get on the phone now.
    The man thong is wrong.

Sportsmen's Warehouse might have something like that. Call around.

Good luck.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin

Good luck.
    Don't they just sell shorties?

Nope. I bought a lightweight full 2mm at "the man's store". Team Stearns!

-Brian in SLC

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin

Good luck.
    Don't they just sell shorties?
    Dunno...I don't work there. Find yourself a yellow pages, and start making phone calls....I wouldn't think a 3mm woman's wetsuit would be too tough to find in the SLC area...especially in October.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Crud. All the wetsuit companies are switching from the jacket to the full zipper shortie style. The companies that have jackets will only sell with the set. I may just buy her a full 5mm because that is easy. Thanks for the help guys. I have found a couple online but not exactly what she wants.
    Women

This is what you wear over the farmer jane. The zipper goes all the way down the left leg. The model in the picture is around $200, not in my price range for a canyon wetty.
    The man thong is wrong.

You sure she is worth $200???

I'm not getting that for her haha. I might just get a full. I did find a 7mm in that style that came with a jacket and jane for $150. We'll see what happens. I will let you know when I get something
    The man thong is wrong.

Check Sierra Trading Post online. They have great prices on wetsuits, but sometimes sizes are limited. Fortunately, it seems they almost always have women's suits...

I've had a hard time finding specifically wetsuit jackets for a decent price. NRS has jackets, that's what I got my wife. But it's pricey for just a jacket.

I still have a couple 5mm jackets i'm getting rid of. I'll give it to you for almost nothing. Might hold you over for awhile at least.