Thread: GILBERT ARENAS CHEATS AT VIDEO GAMES?

GILBERT ARENAS CHEATS AT VIDEO GAMES?

Gilbert Arenas has been busted cheating on halo3.
    The link to the bungie.net thread with all the proof.
    http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.a...tRepeater1-p=1

If you're not into steroid scandals or sex scandals, I've got a little something more 21st century for you: online gaming scandal! According this Halo 3 message board, Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas uses multiple accounts to fix games that improve his ranking... or something like that. Here are some pieces of the thread:

MC 187: Look at all his games that he gets 1st place in. He joins up with a friend and has his other account quit out so he gets 1st place every time. How can this be allowed?
    Spartan 2 alec: he is cheating, he keeps playing social doubles with 4 players signed in and quits out two of them.
    ShootyMcSnipe: yeah thats pretty blatent , looks like he played legit for awhile.. but then boost city
    Alavastre: I don't think this guy is going to last long. I suppose you could do that if they other people didn't care about losing their exp. They ban the 360 now don't they, instead of the account. Ouch that will hurt.
    BxR Twister: lolololololol. I hope Gilbert Arenas gets kicked out of the NBA =)

So, yeah. I'm not quite fluent in Dork, but I've picked up a little bit because I work over the Internet. And I think the gist of it is that people are pissed at Agent Zero for cheating at a video game (incriminating "box scores" here, here, and here), the results of which could lead to his XBox system getting banned from interactive play. And of course he wouldn't be able to afford a new XBox.

Even worse, if people on message boards have their way, Arenas might even get banned from the NBA =). In the memorable words of BxR Twister, lolololololol. Yes, lolololololol, indeed.

GEEKY UPDATE: D.C. Sports Bog has Gilbert's admission, and justification.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

After cheating in college and NBA basketball, X Box cheating is a small step.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

And for thos "clones" in the group he also has hijacked some material that he shared on the Jim Rome show last this past year that got some people butt hurt.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.