Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Difficult things to say
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Cache Valley
Difficult things to say
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance,
*** I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in
*** this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now as I have to work in the morning.
10-11-2007 10:29 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
By cookiecutter in forum General DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-27-2009, 04:45 PM
By Sombeech in forum The Rubbish BinReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:33 AM
By Deathcricket in forum General DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:47 PM
By Iceaxe in forum Hiking, Scrambling & Peak BaggingReplies: 15Last Post: 01-09-2007, 10:42 AM
By davidheape in forum CanyoneeringReplies: 20Last Post: 04-06-2006, 09:12 PM