Thread: lost eden

lost eden

canyon, that is. there at the mouth of halls creek bay. anyone willing to share info ?
    signature

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lost Eden Canyon
    (N37

Uh oh, Shane be taunting us. And this time, it isn't for locals only swimming holes. Is this a tease for what's to come on the Circle?

super sweet shane ! lost eden sounds like it is a team canyon for sure, and narrows my options for my current plan. sounds VERY nice actually. although lost eden is not far at all from halls crossing. a kayak or canoe could even make it if didn't get swamped by power craft in its mad dash across. i'd love to boat powell for a week or 2 some year and wander.

i'm thinking to go down halls creek over thanksgiving. want to base near the narrows for reliable water and explore a couple potential technical canyons. plus just wander and relax and oooooh and ahhhhhhh a couple days, get out of the canyon-centric mode a little more. any one interested ?

thanks again ! and i wouldn't call it a teaser, but good solid beta. unless you coordinates put me in missouri somewhere. i'd be pissed to drive all that way and find out yor coordiantes suck.
    signature

I've heard rumors of one of the scariest, most difficult to escape, potholes on the CP in lost eden, if it's not full of sand. Could be confused though, as I've not done Lost Eden, so I should just keep my mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy125
    I've heard rumors of one of the scariest, most difficult to escape, potholes on the CP in lost eden, if it's not full of sand. Could be confused though, as I've not done Lost Eden, so I should just keep my mouth shut.
    it's certainly the case that canyon conditions change and disclaimer:potholes in beta may be larger than they appear. kinda like that pothole in gdj.