Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need another Happy Hour!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    Dirk, you're awesome. :-)

Let's do Canyon Inn! (biased, it's near my house) ;-) Also, I hear it's a pretty cool, laid back place.... Anyone else interested?
    Yeah, CI next wednesday but I'll warn you, I tend to get roudy there.

5:30 and it requires membership.
    My Ex just asked if I could switch my regular Tuesday with Wednesday so I can do Tuesday or Thursday, if I do Friday I'll be there til 1 am, I'd rather not do Friday.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Every day next week except Tuesday....

Pick a time!

Thursday is good for me. Is next week too short of notice for many? Is anyone interested besides Dirk, me, Sombeech, Acca? This is supposed to get many uuthans together to hang out since lunch doesnt work for most of us.

Let's solidify something!

Tree.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

A bunch of us are leaving Thursday night for St George, sorry.

Thursday is good for me. Is next week too short of notice for many? Is anyone interested besides Dirk, me, Sombeech, Acca? This is supposed to get many uuthans together to hang out since lunch doesnt work for most of us.

Tree.
    Did I miss something or doesnt it require membership? I'll be down there that afternoon because we're heading out Fri am early for St.George so if everyone can go regardless of membership then count me in!

Tree.
    Since many of you are going to be gone this thursday (and I'm actually heading out of town Friday and could use the packing time) how about we do the following Thursday the 15th? And if its just Tree and I (you know I'd prefer it that way if she wasn't so happily married) that's ok to.

Actually, duh, my ski class isnt over til the Tuesday before Thanksgiving!

Maybe this just aint in the works. Maybe we should bring it back downtown, without the private club thing going, I think more people might attend that way.

Peace,
    Tree.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

How about next week after this Thanksgiving mess? I'd like this to happen still.

Works for me, class is over. Should we consider going back downtown,?seems like more people can do that.

Works for me, class is over. Should we consider going back downtown,?seems like more people can do that.
    For what its worth, I just did a membership at Canyon Inn on Monday even though I'm moving Downtown in Dec. Go figure, I do dumb stuff like that all the time.

I live across the street from the Tavernacle and they do Kareoke on Tuesdays and Thursday. Just saying.

I live across the street from the Tavernacle and they do Kareoke on Tuesdays and Thursday. Just saying.
    Its actually Sunday and Tuesday.

Its actually Sunday and Tuesday.
    Beech wants to get in on that action.

The tavernacle makes for a great time plus it is friendly to non smokers!!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gardner
    ... subscribing to this thread ...
    Should we shoot for late in the month?

Tell me more about this "tavernacle" of which you speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Tell me more about this "tavernacle" of which you speak?
    4 nights a week they dual pianos and on Sunday and Tuesday they let drunk amateurs sing. Its a very cool place and I could throw a rock at it from my balcony so on the convenience side, nothing is better. I'd be in almost every other weekend.