Thread: This looks like a great site

This looks like a great site

Hey all! Another newby here. Heard about this place on another site and thought I would check it out. There is some great stuff here. I live in Saratoga Springs and the family and I love to camp, fish and hike. I try to get in as many backpacking trips during the year that I can too. Love stomping around the Uintas and the southern part of the state when the weather is better. Getting to be the best time of year for that now! I'm looking forward to picking the brains of you knowledgable folks and adding what I can. Thanks for having me!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think you are my long lost twin brother, I mean that in the most non creepy was possible I live is Saratoga and you description is spot on for me to. Creepy. Anywho welcome to the forum.

What site did you hear about UUtah from?
    The man thong is wrong.

Thanks for the welcome. Nothing creepy at all,... yet. No worries. Cool that you're in Saratoga as well.

Someone mentioned this place on the backpacker.com forums. I can't believe I've never run across uutah.com before. Better late then never I guess.

Welcome aboard man, I think Uintas and southern utah are our favorite topics to talk about.

Not sure if you read the rules or not, but we are a weird kind and we like photos, lots of them. If you post a TR(trip report) without pictures, you ARE going to get flamed, laughed at, pointed at and ran off the site. So make sure to charge your batteries, pack the camera, get plenty of memory sticks the next time you are heading out. Or else....

Other than that, enjoy your stay here

Welcome, welcome!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I look forward to having fun here. And I'll be sure to post pics with my TR's that I post. I don't want to make the natives restless.