Thread: Marriage...

Marriage...

The husband had just finished reading a book entitled "You Can Be The Man of Your House".

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner you are going to go up stairs with me and we will have the kind of sex I want.

Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands and fluff my pillows and make me comfortable for a good night's sleep .Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

The wife replied, "The f**kin' funeral director would be my first guess."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot

Re: Marriage...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    The husband had just finished reading a book entitled "You Can Be The Man of Your House".

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner you are going to go up stairs with me and we will have the kind of sex I want.

Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands and fluff my pillows and make me comfortable for a good night's sleep

Sounds Fun