Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How and when will you kick the bucket

How and when will you kick the bucket

http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php

Shane: At age 92 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.

sweet ..... I always figured I would be shot by a jealous husband who came home early from work.

Nice to know that at 92 I'll still know how to party.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

justin: At age 59 you will choke on a piece of steak.

Yeah....that sounds about right...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Dennis: At age 55 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

Hmm...the golf cart part sounds unlikely, but the rest sounds good to me!

marc: At age 70 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch.

spooky, i was doing gas pipe and electrical work on the house just last week, maybe i should recheck my work... in 35 years!

I think I have the lamest so far...

Dean: At age 36 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

James: At age 40 you will become lost during a road trip and wind up living out the movie "Wrong Turn". Sorry for ya.

Man that would be hell that movie sucked. On the bright side I may get to see Eliza Dushku nipples before I die.

James

Mtnman1830: At age 37 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Alex: At age 48 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.
    I guess I better stay away from Ecuador

At age 92 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

2 out of three? it could happen.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Brad: At age 77 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.

Damn it looks like I am going to prison for life

Felicia: At age 49 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

Hummmmm: Must be something about the lotion. I wonder what I'm doing with the lotion?

keith: At age 59 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

My 5 minutes of fame!

accadacca: At age 40 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.

Drunk no doubt.

I think mine is the most disturbing so far, and it's only 5 years away.

Kevin: At age 31 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
    Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb.

Quote Originally Posted by opskmallory

Kevin: At age 31 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
    WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia
    Felicia: At age 49 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

Hummmmm: Must be something about the lotion. I wonder what I'm doing with the lotion?
    i don't know you yet but we both die under the same circumstances. hmmmmm? i understand the lotion and batteries but the photo has me puzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by opskmallory

you're not a redneck from arkansas are you?

Dave: At age 44 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.

Intense...

Bogley BigShot
    You will die at age in a hot and passionate frenzy of sex with multitudes of partners of your choosing.