Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Utah Football

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Think I'll cheer for the Gators and Hawaii the rest of this year.

Or Wyoming (as much as I loathe to say that)
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Think I'll cheer for the Gators and Hawaii the rest of this year.

Or Wyoming (as much as I loathe to say that)
    Go Pokes!

I am a season ticket holder to Utah, and I am going to plan on going to see how angry the fans get. There was a little bit of a chant to fire Ludwig in the stands - that has to get his attention. He came down on the field and was booed and heckled pretty bad. The whole staff needs to go. In my opinion, the recruiting and overall program is going downhill fast. You loose some players and your season is done? Inexcusable.
    Biking, Hiking, and Fishing are life. Everything else is just fluff.

As much as I hate to say it...... the Utah program currently reminds me of BYU during the Crowton years....

Wait until next year.... we have key injuries.... we are rebuilding..... we are young....

and Crowton's play calling also sucked....

As much as I hate to say it...... the Utah program currently reminds me of BYU during the Crowton years....

Wait until next year.... we have key injuries.... we are rebuilding..... we are young....

and Crowton's play calling also sucked....

DAMN!!! You are so spot on!!

I can't see the Utes win more than 5 games this season...if they're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by brookiekiller
    I am a season ticket holder to Utah, and I am going to plan on going to see how angry the fans get.
    Ditto. I got this old bastard behind me that cracks me up. Some other real genius's a couple rows back too. They yell stuff like,

"OUR TEAM IS WEARING RED AND WHITE GRADY!"
    "WHY DON"T YOU PUT THE CHEERLEADERS IN!"
    "LUDWIG! YOU RUN A REVERSE ON 3RD AND 2?!"
    "REFS! ARE WE WATCHING THE SAME GAME?!"
    "I GOT BEER AT HOME THAT'S MORE INTENSE THAN THIS, I'M OUTTA HERE!"

I love watching the fans go irrate, sometimes more than watching the game.

Well, I just picked up my jaw as I checked the internet for the score of the Utah/ UCLA game. 44-6? What the..... where did that come from? Nice job Utes. I personally can't stand UCLA. Nice to see a good win in the conference particularly after last week.
    Life is Good

I think the bandwagon can begin rolling again. Utah looks to be in a better situation than BYU after tonight. How quickly things can change. I know that it is just one game, but what a game. That is Utah Football. I am happy as hell now - too bad it just took 3 games into the season to finally have something to cheer about.
    Biking, Hiking, and Fishing are life. Everything else is just fluff.

The UCLA game just ticks me off more and proves Utah has the talent. Utah has always played best when playing wide open and not conservitive,

And I like Grady better the BJ. Johnson might be a great athlete but he makes dumb mistakes. Grady is just catching on and now they will yank him. I always figured Grady would do OK once he caught on.

Impressive win over the Bruins. I wonder how much of this is just UCLA being over-rated than the Utes actually being good. Nevertheless, this could be a key victory and turning point in the Utes' season. Time will tell...

Utes looked great and the Cougar defense looked terrible this week. Quite the turnaround for both teams. Just gotta find out what each of these teams are really made of now.

I don't like the Utes, but it was good to see Ben Olson put in his place.

The silence is deafening. I didn't catch the game and only the highlights on the news so what happened? Anyone? BTW, not trying to be a troll but just wanting to hear from the Ute perspective what happened.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    I didn't catch the game and only the highlights on the news
    There were highlights?!?!?!?

Since a picture is worth a thousand words here is a view of the Utah football team....

Nuff said. OK, so the "highlight" that kept coming on over and over was the Johnson botched play on the 3(?) yard line. Lowlight? I still maintain that they will give BYU a game. Throw the record books out the window when the Utes and Cougars play.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    I didn't catch the game and only the highlights on the news
    There were highlights?!?!?!?

Since a picture is worth a thousand words here is a view of the Utah football team....

I think the train wreck is a little too much. The picture should be changed.

ROLL-A-COASTA!

How about this....

I got nervous there in the last few minutes of the fourth against Louisville.