Thread: Red Tail Hawk

Red Tail Hawk

So the lady e-mailed me and said that the hawk (that Marc and I saved) is ready to be released. I am planning on heading down there, I hope marc can join me. I am taking my fam down there as well, will post pics of the release.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Alex, when is the big day?

I am not sure yet, Shane, I just emailed her back to find that out....waiting for the reply.

Let me know.... if it works into my schedule I might take the family down for the big event. Also a couple good museums in Price so I could make it an educational trip.

I have to say the hawk looks much better then last time I saw him

I'd be stoked to come...but if there's a lot of people that sign up to go then I'll back out and find something else to do. I'm betting Marc will do the same....
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I don't know if anyone is coming really. Just Shane expressed interest and you. I am going down with my family (wife and a kid)... is that a lot of people?

Trivia time: did you know that in western movies, the "eagle" sound is actually the red-tailed hawk?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    Trivia time: did you know that in western movies, the "eagle" sound is actually the red-tailed hawk?
    I didn't know that, but good to know thanks!

LOL...Alex ignore Rocks feeble attempts at satire.
    he's bust'n my balls for backing out on his Swell Lovefest (or was that Swollen Lovefest...ewe)

Had i known the Canyonator was gonna be there with his PMI gloves and handy dandy helmet hanging from his backpack, maybe i would have gone... nah' probably not

count me in, let me know a time

The only reason I attend the uutah canyon fests is to provide entertainment for everyone else. Looks like I'm doing a great job!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

For those who care, the release will be Sunday, still trying to iron out the time, but most likely around 11AM. I think it will be within 20-30 mins of Price, still not sure on the location.

The release of the hawk will be on Sunday. We are meeting at Debbie's Second Chance Life Rehabilitation center in Price at 10:30 AM. If you are interested in coming PM me.

marc are you going?