Thread: Pictures of George Creek, Yost, Utah.

Pictures of George Creek, Yost, Utah.

I went bowhunting over the weekend. Didn't get anything, but some pictures I thought were good.
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice shots of the sunset. Looks like it was a nice weekend to be out. (Not that I would know, I was busy crib shopping). Your have one shot of the trees where the sky is blown out and white - that's because the camera was metering off the dark trees, and not the lighter sky. Check to see if your camera has an "EV" mode that will correct for that. (As always, don't listen to me. I can't take a shot of the sky to save my life.)

Sorry to hijack...but do you get much game with a bow? I'm not under estimating your ability, but I've heard that bow hunting is extremely difficult. Hell, when I used to go Cub Country I could barely hit the target from 20 feet away with an arrow. I can't imagine hitting something that's moving with enough accuracy to actually bring it down.

Quote Originally Posted by kris247
    Sorry to hijack...but do you get much game with a bow? I'm not under estimating your ability, but I've heard that bow hunting is extremely difficult. Hell, when I used to go Cub Country I could barely hit the target from 20 feet away with an arrow. I can't imagine hitting something that's moving with enough accuracy to actually bring it down.
    I have yet to harvest an animal with a bow, but the challenge is awesome. I'm leaving for the North Slope of the Uintahs for Elk & Deer in mid September, last year was a riot. We had Elk all around us but not close enough to get a shot.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice