Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 10 Ways to Look Like a Total Tool

Those blue tooth headsets are total dork!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bluetool

Bluetool

A person who wears a bluetooth wireless earpiece everywhere they go to seem trendy and important. Places to spot bluetools include movie theaters, malls, restaurants, gyms, grocery stores and cars.
    -Rob

Blue tooth is the only way to drive. I push a little button and my phone says"say a command" and I tell it where to call and boom, call made. Hands free all the way except the one touch to the ear piece. And yes I remove it as I exit the car. I NEVER wear it when I am anywhere in public and I wear it on my inside ear when driving so people on my left think I am talking to the voices in my head. I do agree that Bluetooth in public is lame.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    Blue tooth is the only way to drive. I push a little button and my phone says"say a command" and I tell it where to call and boom, call made. Hands free all the way except the one touch to the ear piece. And yes I remove it as I exit the car. I NEVER wear it when I am anywhere in public and I wear it on my inside ear when driving so people on my left think I am talking to the voices in my head. :haha: I do agree that Bluetooth in public is lame.
    So you figured out it is not a fashion accessory. I commend you.

Once upon a time I was at the SLC airport, and happened to have a zuchini in my backpack (make up any joke you please). Anyhow, I started talking loudly into the zuchinni after having gotten fed up with all the little "business boys" talking loudly into their cell phones. The scary thing is NO ONE NOTICED! No one.
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

My wife wears a Bluetooth ear piece, and to be honest, she might be the one person who can make it sexy. I particularly like it when she forgets about it and I gently brush her honey hair away from her soft neck to take it off for her and ...

Mmmm. When is she supposed to be home again?

Quote Originally Posted by kris247
    Ewww...bluetool sex.
    Agreed

Guilty of #1, but I actually only do it to avoid looking like a tool. The only hats that fit my head well are the New Era MLB ones. Problem is most of them come way too gangster looking at first. They have to be worn in a bit to not look like I'm a wannabe whitey gangster. Maybe it's due to my skinny head/face.

But when I get a new hat I wear it backwards until it is a bit more weathered and the cotton/wool shrinks it down to a more normal size. The crown of the hats are just too big to start with.

I'm actually wearing a still semi-new hat right now, it's on backwards because I put it on forward this morning, looked in the mirror and didn't want the wigger look.

And we need to add.... guys on mopeds to the list.

Yo dude... Nice menstrual cycle!!!

This whole thread is just WRONG. I can't look at it anymore. HAHA!!! I know many people that could fit the above descriptions. MANY!

*sigh* I'd be one of them

i could possibly resemble that remark. hawaiian shirts, phone on hip, shorts to the knee. that would be me on some days.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    *sigh* I'd be one of them
    Word!

I hate to say this Alex, but when we go hiking you look like the total tourist.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I hate to say this Alex, but when we go hiking you look like the total tourist.
    Bwahahaha- hey wait, who are the chicks?

Oh yeah... maybe I forgot to mention. In addition to the tourist look Alex is a total babe magnet.

But be careful.... he attracts the really kinky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    In addition to the tourist look Alex is a total babe magnet.
    By the direction the babes are walking, his magnetic poles must be reversed.

Hey... Alex has captured their attention. That's all you really need from a good wingman. His work is done at this point in the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card
    Blue tooth is the only way to drive. I push a little button and my phone says"say a command" and I tell it where to call and boom, call made. Hands free all the way except the one touch to the ear piece. And yes I remove it as I exit the car. I NEVER wear it when I am anywhere in public and I wear it on my inside ear when driving so people on my left think I am talking to the voices in my head. I do agree that Bluetooth in public is lame.
    So, you're a closet tool?
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1