Thread: boulder mountain mtn biking?

boulder mountain mtn biking?

hi im new to this great forum and had a question if anybody might know about. ive noticed that escape adventure guides a trip to boulder mountains (escalante mtns) in south central utah for about a week and ive been fishing up there a few times and ive never heard of any singletrack biking trails that go through there, and it is a extremely beautiful area that i would love to bike in. Anyways i was wondering if anybody knows about those trails, has been on them, heard of them? Ive never seen anything about it and i saw some pictures of the trips and thought maybe utahmountainbiking.com would have info on it. because it looks fun. they mention it has parts of the great western trail on there which ive been on some parts and it was gnarly i cant imagine riding a bike on it. Any info would be awesome! also mentions hells backbone...

http://www.escapeadventures.com/gall...alantemountain

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have never heard of trails on Boulder Mountain. You could check the utahmountainbiking.com forum.

If you are looking for alpine singletrack that over looks redrock, you shoud go to Brian Head. There is enough worldclass singletrack to fill a lifetime.

James

thanks james, yeah i go up to brian head twice a month and do bunker creek dark hollow and thunder mtn. etc I have family in panguitch so my wife and i always go up there to stay and ride just boulder mtns look more secluded and fun maybe thats why i cant find any info on it