Thread: Party Like A Rockstar

Party Like A Rockstar

Here's a little secret for y'all. For those of us uutah canyoneers who don't drink the finer brews, it seems that Rockstars are the beverage of choice for inducing compelling late night conversation. With that in mind, I'd like to announce that Costco is currently having a sale on these fine beverages, selling 24 at $22.99. I filled up today, at less than a dollar a can. Just thought I'd spread the great news, so we can stretch our conversations deep into the A.M. on our next outing...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

hey those of us who do enjoy a beer here and there like rockstar too! just with a couple shots of jaeger in it.

and Carpey - at least you admitted the truth -
    For those of us uutah canyoneers who don't drink the finer brews,
    there's hope for you yet
    Tear down Dams, Build up Dreams!

Um --- since I live far, far away from a Costco, I would be willing to comp via Paypal anyone who grabs me a case or two.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Hmm.... If they are still on sale when I get back from Seattle/Canada on the 21st, I'd be happy to.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Hmm.... If they are still on sale when I get back from Seattle/Canada on the 21st, I'd be happy to.
    Seattle & Canada?!? Damn, if I weren't about to leave town for a couple of weeks in Ontario, I'd buy you a good Canadian beer right here (and perhaps pick your brain on photography)! I'm assuming you're talking the Vancouver part of Canada, mentioning it in such close proximity to Seattle...

Enjoy your visit!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Um --- since I live far, far away from a Costco, I would be willing to comp via Paypal anyone who grabs me a case or two.
    Isn't there a Costco in Cortez?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrell
    Isn't there a Costco in Cortez?
    Nope. Super Walmart is the best they got. I think the closest Costco is in Farmington, New Mexico....

Since my super hot 28 y/o step sister is one of the Red Bull girls I think RockStar sucks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Since my super hot 28 y/o step sister
    that is a little disturbing but I guess all is well since she isn't blood
    The man thong is wrong.

which one is she? red bull tastes like um...garbage. The best rock stars are the ones in the orange cans and the purple ones aren't to bad either.
    Stop checking my spelling! I know I suck but I amn't in school anymor, so back off.

Quote Originally Posted by chabidiah
    which one is she?
    I'll give you a hint.... she is not the one in the middle

The girls call those who drink RockStar "wantta-bees"

Maybe I'll see if I can get Red Bull and the girls to sponsor our uUtah Fantasy Football draft and show up in costume with a case of Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Maybe I'll see if I can get Red Bull and the girls to sponsor our uUtah Fantasy Football draft and show up in costume with a case of Red Bull.

Oh man...if you were able to swing that, I'd show up fo sho. That would be awesome!

Some key stats: 73 dollars. 54 pounds. 864 fluid ounces. All on it's way to Hidden Splendor.

SHEEEE-ITE!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rock On
    http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine/
    <TABLE><th>Name</th><th>Ounces</th><th>Caffeine (mg)</th><th>mg/oz</th><TR> <TD>Fixx</TD> <TD>20</TD> <TD>500</TD> <TD>25.00</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Starbucks Grande Coffee</TD> <TD>16</TD> <TD>372</TD> <TD>23.25</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Rockstar Zero Carb</TD> <TD>24</TD> <TD>360</TD> <TD>15.00</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Boo-Koo Energy</TD> <TD>24</TD> <TD>360</TD> <TD>15.00</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Wired X344</TD> <TD>16</TD> <TD>344</TD> <TD>21.50</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>SPIKE Shooter</TD> <TD>8.4</TD> <TD>300</TD> <TD>35.71</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Viso Energy Vigor</TD> <TD>20</TD> <TD>300</TD> <TD>15.00</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>No Name Energy Drink</TD> <TD>8.4</TD> <TD>280</TD> <TD>33.33</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Cocaine Energy Drink</TD> <TD>8.4</TD> <TD>280</TD> <TD>33.33</TD></TR> <TR> <TD>Starbucks Tall Coffee</TD> <TD>12</TD> <TD>279</TD> <TD>23.25</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bogley BigShot
    The blond, on the right, with the face structure similar to your "young hot stripper wife"?