Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday 8/14/07 group ride Solitude

Nice ride all!

Nice climbs (some not so nice, but do the body good) and the downhill portion was fun stuff. I'm ready for next week.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here's why I didnt join you..... (and no, that's not my butt, it's my hip/thigh all puffed up!!) I have GOT to learn to keep the rubber side down!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    Here's why I didnt join you..... (and no, that's not my butt, it's my hip/thigh all puffed up!!) I have GOT to learn to keep the rubber side down!!
    Wow that is way hot...JK

Had a great time on this trail. Although it seemed like it was mostly uphill. Acadaca kept saying its all down hill from here, and then we would go up another hill. But the scenery was awesome and the misty rain kept it even cooler.

Hopefully caburt posts some pics soon?
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    AHHHHH! What happened?
    Riding Sundance, cruisin' pretty quickly, very dry and loose, got too close to the edge (?), tires both slid out from under me in an instant. Bam. Went down hard on a rock. Ouch.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Oh dang, sorry to hear about the crash Tree. Thats going to leave a (oh wait it did) MARK!

OUCH!!! That looks like a very literal pain in the ass.

Hey all, wanted to thank the crew for a nice ride, your a fun group although I cant remember a single name. Soo,Young Kid, Switch Guy, Specialized Dude "A", Mr Tracer, Specialized Dude "B", Busted Flipper Man, Lone Girl and I think I missed a couple, thanks for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by cmpbiker
    Hey all, wanted to thank the crew for a nice ride, your a fun group although I cant remember a single name. Soo,Young Kid, Switch Guy, Specialized Dude "A", Mr Tracer, Specialized Dude "B", Busted Flipper Man, Lone Girl and I think I missed a couple, thanks for the ride.
    Good to meet you too. Broken flipper here. Next week Mueller.

...how in the WORLD did you do THAT one?! Ouch doesnt seem to begin to describe it...
    ...nice legs BTW

Thanks! ;-)

Happened in an instant. Nothing particular caused it, just up... then wham! down... tires washed out from under me. Too close to the edge of the trail maybe, cruisin' too fast, got sucked in to the loose gravel, I dont know. I hate it when that happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    ...nice legs BTW
    No fair, he got to say what we were all thinking. But then again greyhair biker is one sexy bitch so I guess that makes it ok.

Sorry you hurt your upper-leg/lower-butt.

James

Do you have a "before" picture of your legs?

Here's why I didnt join you ...
    YIKES!!

is the swelling down yet?

almost. it's now a really pretty kalaidoscope of yellows, greens, purples and blues! niiiiiiice!!!

Sorry, no other leg photos!!

TreeHugger, I need another girl to ride with! I'm sorry about the bruise but that is a pretty sweet pic! Nice job.

So it took me forever to get some pics up, but they are all here from the Solitude ride. Check out the videos at the bottom of the page.

http://picasaweb.google.com/caburt/Solitude

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    So it took me forever to get some pics up, but they are all here from the Solitude ride. Check out the videos at the bottom of the page.
    Nice job, reminded me what a great ride that was! Thanks for taking all of the pics for us

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    TreeHugger, I need another girl to ride with! I'm sorry about the bruise but that is a pretty sweet pic! Nice job.

http://picasaweb.google.com/caburt/Solitude
    Very nice!! I like the picture with all the clouds. Some of those pictures had stabilization issues.... I've got shaky hands..

Nice videos at the end though.
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

Very cool, especially DJ jumping his hard tail (vidz at the bottom) Who is that putz with the black cast on? Lewwwwsur! Good to hear from you caburt, we need to hookup again soon on a Monday morning at the lake. Mark and beech would agree that one more trip with you in that mini skirt is in order. Giddy up!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Very cool, especially DJ jumping his hard tail (vidz at the bottom) Who is that putz with the black cast on? Lewwwwsur! Good to hear from you caburt, we need to hookup again soon on a Monday morning at the lake. Mark and beech would agree that one more trip with you in that mini skirt is in order. Giddy up!
    Haha. I'm down anytime. I've got a present for your little girl! I was so excited about you and your wife having a girl and since I spend most of my time at REI I found tons of cute pink stuff! Let me know when you're going out on the lake and we can ride up there this time. The tags on my car are expired and I finally got a ticket so I have to ride the VStar everywhere