Thread: Adios, Utah

Adios, Utah

We left Utah today for the last time on this trip. Will be in Colorado for a while, hopefully enjoying cooler weather.

Since we arrived around 3/1, we have spent more than two months in our favorite state to visit, and we have enjoyed it immensely. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

See ya. Do you guys come here every summer? I have definitely enjoyed your TR's and pictures. Hope you come visit us again soon so I can see some more
    The man thong is wrong.

You will be missed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    See ya. Do you guys come here every summer? I have definitely enjoyed your TR's and pictures. Hope you come visit us again soon so I can see some more
    Don't be so selfish! Sheesh!

Stan, I hope you visit Utah again soon so you can enjoy some more fantastic sights and experiences! AND so we can see more of your great photos and reports...

One of these years, I'll manage to spend 2 months in Utah... Hmmm, less than 17 years to retirement...

Hope you had a great time, and come back soon.

Be safe, Stan, I'll look for more pictures over at POTN and maybe next year we'll be able to have some kind of a "Meet Stan" get together.

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

Thanks for all the comments and good wishes. Bear in mind, I'm leaving Utah, not the forum. I'll still be putting my 2 cents worth in on some of these meaty issues. I just won't have any new pics or TRs from Utah this year.

I'm not sure if we'll visit Utah again next year. We've made it four straight years, but I think my wife wants to spend more time in FL next year, only taking short trips. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, we love Utah and will be getting back as soon as things work out.

Incidentally, my Utah photo gallery has been updated, all sections, with some of this year's pics. It's a big gallery, but check it out as you have time. http://www.pbase.com/sparker1/utah
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1