Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: August 25-26 UUTAH Trip

*sigh*, I so wanna come, why my wife couldn't leave town the next weekend

You guys have a great time, make sure to get a personal lapdance from nelsonccc! He got good tips in Zion last time

Take lots of pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ya, leave the total noobs at home, but if you have a Laura Croft-esque girlfriend, then by all means bring her! Just be advised, the first time she bitches about a broken nail, we're throwing her over the edge of the first rappel...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

She could be a good anchor!

Since there are so many and we'll be splitting up, we need some experienced Swell leaders. I'm happy to lead one of the groups with my partner in crime...the rockgremlin. Anyone else want to take group 2? Speak now. I also have dibs on the Nelson brothers...and Dan if he's up for more political and religious debate with me

FYI all, when Kyrell debates anything he turns into one big scary monster!

BTW, Faye and John can only make the trip on Sunday, and they really want to hit the Squeeze, so is it cool if we lead through on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    BTW, Faye and John can only make the trip on Sunday, and they really want to hit the Squeeze, so is it cool if we lead through on Sunday?
    Yeah, that's cool. Let's just start early as most everyone will be driving home that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrell
    Yeah, that's cool. Let's just start early as most everyone will be driving home that evening.

Yes definitely.....it IS monsoon season after all, and I don't wanna make it TWICE flashed in the Squeeze!!

I'll stick with you and rock gremlin Kyrell, and to update, it seems the Lara Croft-esque chic wants to come if that is cool. She has done some canyons in Zion before.
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

hey gang,
    groups getting bigger than i was hoping for, so count me out on this one.

have fun, be safe

Quote Originally Posted by marc olivares
    hey gang,
    groups getting bigger than i was hoping for, so count me out on this one.

have fun, be safe
    you wiener!

You do know we're splitting the group up into 2 or 3 smaller groups...right? C'mon man, what's the real reason?

Is it because I said I was going to bring a girl Marc? lol. After reading more on the canyons we are doing I don't think I will be bringing her along. Another time perhaps on an easier trip.
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

There! Happy now Marc? Now quit yer bitchin and come along! The "too many people" excuse isn't sitting well with me....how many people were on the Black Hole trip that you attended earlier this year....like 20 or so?

LOL... honestly it had nothing to do w/ Adam and his eagerness bring along the "ladies". it really doesnt matter to me who anyone invites

truth is my little guy wants to do a trip w/ me and this is just a bigger group than i was hoping for w/ him.

Quote Originally Posted by marc olivares
    LOL... honestly it had nothing to do w/ Adam and his eagerness bring along the "ladies". it really doesnt matter to me who anyone invites

truth is my little guy wants to do a trip w/ me and this is just a bigger group than i was hoping for w/ him.

AH...well....all is forgiven then. You will be missed!

Marc, I understand.... soon as the little guy started telling mom about Adam's strippers.... eerr.... I mean lady friends you would have your leash shortened.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Marc, I understand.... soon as the little guy started telling mom about Adam's strippers.... eerr.... I mean lady friends you would have your leash shortened.
    it's good to see SOMEONE around here truly understands me.
    thanks Shane, i can always count on you for support

Quote Originally Posted by redbonez
    I'd like to be in on this trip too if there is room.

-Adam
    Are you the "MySpace Adam?" If so, you can only come if you agree to bring a hottie along with you.

If you're not the "MySpace Adam," please disregard that last retarded comment.
    Hey it wasn't my idea, I was encouraged! lol ;)

Well don't listen to RockGremlin..... I once watched him scale a mountain and swim a river in hopes of seeing a bare booby.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Well don't listen to RockGremlin..... I once watched him scale a mountain and swim a river in hopes of seeing a bare booby.

Was totally worth it...