Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: August 25-26 UUTAH Trip

Definitely be down for some swell action, my starting place for canyons and still favorite area of utah overall.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Turnin out to be a regular uUtah Canyon fest!!

Party on Wayne!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

ok, looks like i might be able to make this one.

for as much fun as it looked like you "guys" were having in Zion, i had my hands full w/ Vegas strippers, and they can be awfully hard to top.

Well it sucks to have to say it but count me out. Can't make it up there then, but hope you guys have a great time. Wish I could make it
    "...when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, It's for fun."
    Nacho

Too bad Chris, it'll be fun. Happy birthday, by the way.

Thanks a lot! Im sure it will be great fun. Hopefully next time I will be able to make it. Be safe!
    "...when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, It's for fun."
    Nacho

I'd like to be in on this trip too if there is room.

-Adam
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

Quote Originally Posted by redbonez
    I'd like to be in on this trip too if there is room.

-Adam
    Are you the "MySpace Adam?" If so, you can only come if you agree to bring a hottie along with you.

If you're not the "MySpace Adam," please disregard that last retarded comment.

That be me :) I will just post some of those pictures of you on my myspace telling the girls they will get to go see you do a canyon like that and the hotties will flock. lol

And if I tell them Dan is coming they will be all over it too. I have been braggin about your photography skillz to the ladies.
    Afraid of death? I am more afraid of going through life without ever really living...

OK, I just updated the guest list. So far, there are 15 people signed up. This is looking like a SWELL partay! We'll need to divide the group up into either two or three smaller groups, or just stagger the canyons so that half the group does Quandary/Knotted Rope the first day, the other half does the Squeeze and vice versa.

I'll volunteer to bring along some homemade avocado salsa, if someone else brings chips.

Looks like a killer trip!

Have fun guys.... I'm going to have to miss this trip.

I coach Little League Football (Offensive Coordinator) and our first game is that week.

Juan Diego Silver Eagles

Call in sick...

No way.... I love teaching little kids to pound the snot out of other little kids....

I am n00b and don't know my way around the Swell all that well yet. Anyone coming from the Salt Lake County or Utah County areas want to hook up and carpool? I'll drive if you know exactly where we are going. lol.

p.s. if you are serious about me bringin a chic let me know, I've have a couple beggin to come with me on some sort of outdoor adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Turnin out to be a regular uUtah Canyon fest!!

Party on Wayne!!
    Looked at the list and realized that there are way too many people coming. Even looks like a chic or two. I think there needs to be a general warning as the the topics to be expected when doing canyons with the Alpha. Now we all know Cody will be there and when the two of us are together all topics go.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    The squeeze has a 2-3 hour approach, and 2 hour exit, maybe 5 hrs in the canyon. Mostly flat except one big climb. Can you handle that?

I think the drive is about 6 hours from Vegas, depending on how fast you like to rally the truck over the desert dirt roads.
    Are the dirt roads mandatory? Maybe I can bring the car up and save on gas?

Are you guys trying to kill me? How do the hikes compare to the zion stuff? What can i expect? Do i need to start shooting the juice now in order to get ready? FYI - I'm bringing my own sexy underwear this time.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Adam - Yes, bring along one of the hot babes from your entourage (or two!) Make sure they're aware of the dress code (or undress code )

Nelson - Lots of dirt roads to get to where we're going, but the good news is that the dirt roads are all very well graded and maintained. Bring you and your banter - if someone doesn't like you, they can always hike in the other group -- since the party list is so large, I think we'll divide and conquer. (Day one = Group A does the Squeeze, group B does the Quandary loop, Day two = vice versa)

Quote Originally Posted by redbonez
    p.s. if you are serious about me bringin a chic let me know, I've have a couple beggin to come with me on some sort of outdoor adventure.
    uhmmm dude... leave the myspace chicks at home!

lemme throw some wisdom down on you!
    never bring a girl on a trip w/ a bunch of dudes.
    save those trips for when you go solo.
    find a nice easy canyon, do it a few times, then take said girl and be her hero! much better for her experience, for your experience and the experience of your canyon brothers who may not want to deal w/ unknown myspace canyon noob.

furthermore, if MY wife finds out she couldnt go on a trip and some random girl did go.... well that my friend makes things difficult for me.
    and i dont like things being difficult for me, see where this is going?

but now there is the "lap dance" clause.
    if said girl will preform group lap dances for your canyon brethern, her presence would not only be welcomed but would be mandatory!

actually now that i think about it, any girl that would follow a bunch of dudes through a canyon and then preform said lap dances might be one hell of a catch.

I think Marc is preaching to the wrong choir. If you want lapdances, you should be talking to Nelson, who hails from lap dance land!

Alright then, I personally agree with marc that a totally newb girl would be a downer as far as the trip goes, which is why I asked again if you were serious about me bringing a girl. But one of the girlys is quite outdoors inclined (rock climbs, hikes, etc) if she wants to come I will bring her. If not, I will leave the girlys out.