Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the Most Intense Tattoo You'll Ever See (pic)

Re: the Most Intense Tattoo You'll Ever See (pic)

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    the Most Intense Tattoo You'll Ever See
    I saw this guy once, he's pretty intense.

The Enigma
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: the Most Intense Tattoo You'll Ever See (pic)

Quote Originally Posted by donny h
    I saw this guy once, he's pretty intense.
    ha! reminds me of "satan/im a writer" in Tenacious D's "Tribute" HBO special!

a must see...

That first dude must looove The Misfits.

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon
    I'm here to tell you that all of my posts are as sincere as can be

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    I'm here to tell you that all of my posts are as sincere as can be

Might have to devise a new "troll level" for this one. Intent unclear - mild personal attack/ridicule likely - nothing else visible in there. Hmmm.

Could fit TL1 except it may be sincere. I'd give it a TL1- for questionable sincerity.

Clarification forthcoming?

Might have to devise a new "troll level" for this one. Intent unclear - mild personal attack/ridicule likely - nothing else visible in there. Hmmm.
    Intent unclear, oh easy there Hank the Angry Troll, mild personal attack
    This mild personal attack/ridicule likely should make it perfectly clear.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    What crimes has he committed?
    Among others, allowing you to post here. Where's his homeland security goons when you need 'em?
    Please Mr. Angry Troll, let's stop throwing stones at glass houses. If you cannot take what you dish out without getting angry, you might want to refrain from such activities.

it's apples and oranges, JP.

Mine was not an attack - it was intended to be a joke at your expense and its absurdity made that obvious.

Yours, OTOH, seems to be directly ridiculing something I had said w/o explanation. yours is murky and not so obviously a joke. so, was it a joke? others put "j/k" when the intent is inclear - might i suggest you begin doing this when tossing murk?

Also, please stop calling me names. I've already explained why I am not a troll, yet you persist in calling me one. An angry one at that. Do you think that I am angry? If so, why? Please explain.

After I replied to your repeated "what are Bush's crimes" posts over at the impeachment corner, you suddenly fell silent. Was there too much content in the reply? Too little? All you wanted was to "force" me to post something first? If so, you are the winner, JP. What is your prize?

If I am WOB (way off base), please explain. It is frustrating to try to communicate with you via quips and smilies. I am wondering:

1. are you a troll?
    2. are you capable of communicating in writing with constructive intent?
    3. what do you "get" from posting name-calling, ASSumptions, etc?
    4. Is it fair to say that "keep 'em guessing" often fuels your post content?
    5. Are you a bit ADHD?
    6. Do you post from a work environment where brevity is necessary?

Would love to hear something of substance - come back? You may decide to follow old habit and toss a quip, smiley, or name back, but wouldnt' that be a yawner?

Quote Originally Posted by davis_b_1
    I smell a troll in this thread, don't you
    Hello davis_b_1

If you haven't read my TrollDefs (above), might be good to do so before reading any further. I am not a troll. That's why I put the defs up there - to make it clear (or clear-er) what I'm talking about when using "Troll."

You must have a differing conception of a troll b/c I'm here to tell you that all of my posts are as sincere as can be. i don't troll without saying that I'm trolling - or at least owning up to it when called out. So that's to say, yeah, I've done some trollin' in my day <ahep>

sure have.

But I haven't trolled at all in this thread. So, if I have been trolling by your reckoning, would you mind sharing your trollish viewpoint with me and the board?

would sho' be nahzzz...

hank "the boring troll" moon

P.S. Further proof that I am not a troll: wasn't this post rather dry and boring? If I were a troll, It'd be more fun.

Hank the comment I took as a Trolling comment was when you called everyone narrow-minded. If that's not trolling I don't know what is

Hank the comment I took as a Trolling comment was when you called everyone narrow-minded. If that's not trolling I don't know what is
    Hi davis_b_1

Thanks for the clarification - i now have a slightly better idea of what you think is "trollish" but far from a complete picture. To me, "trollish" implies insincerety. As I sincerely believe that "narrow-minded" was an appropriate descriptor of the post content (see below for more), I was not being insincere and hence not trollish. Please continue to refine your definition of "trollish" so we know what is being said when the word is used.

I see a distinction between "trolling" and characterizing the posting dynamic as I see it. The latter was my purpose with the "narrow minded" comment. Perhaps the choice of words was a bit inflammatory. Prior to my post, it seemed the post dynamics were focused exclusively on dissing the tattoo guy. I did not see any other viewpoint expressed. That's what I meant by narrow minded. I could have used "unbalanced" to express the same concept. My post was sincere and not a troll by my TrollDefs that I have clearly laid out in this thread. Comment?

Tattoo's are how poor people invest in art.

as a moderator, i would like to ask folks to refrain from calling other people TROLLS. i do think it constitutes name calling and a personal attack which goes against the rules of this forum.

on another note, since this is something i've seen more than once on this forum, i'd like to point out that Hank didn't specifically call anyone narrow-minded. narrow-minded modifies 'the ridicule' not any person. while i can understand that many might naturally transfer this to the folks who made the comment, assumptions are being made.

what is obvious on this forum is that folks here have their opinions and we are free to express those opinions on this forum. it's commonplace for negative opinions to flow here in relation to media and cyber content ... and ... it's NOT unreasonable to post those opinions NOR is it unreasonable for someone to *challenge* those opinions, if one plays by the forum rules. if things must erupt in the process, let the eruption play by the rules ...

FORUM RULES

might i suggest you begin doing this when tossing murk?
    Ever use that PM function?

WHO CARES IF SOMEONE IS BEING A "TROLL" !1!!1! THAT GUYS TAT IS INTENSE!

Ok I'm done with the yelling. I guess the intensity of the tatoo got to me.

I am going to have to agree with Hank it looks fake, like face paint.
    The man thong is wrong.

I vote for Hank as moral compass. Just have him point me in the right direction and I'll go just we weeee bit to the right. (disclaimer... this is intended to be humorous. It is not intended to be a slam in any way on Hank. My experience with Hank is that he is a decent guy. YMMV, this label is only to be removed by the consumer, slippery when wet, fdic insured....etc.)
    Life is Good

All I am saying is when somebody posts inflammatory comments I see that as being "Trollish" and it is just an attempt to start a flame war. But this thread is not about Trolls. It is about some guy that is all Tattoo'd up wether fake or real.

OH crap... did I open the canyonerring forum?

OK, my opinion is that it is the most intense tatoo but it screams out to me, like others have said, "hey, I'm stooopid" or if he wants to be a tatoo artist, "Hey, I'm talented and stooopid"
    Life is Good

All I am saying is when somebody posts inflammatory comments I see that as being "Trollish" and it is just an attempt to start a flame war.
    I didn't see my comments as inflammatory (very subjective word, btw) and certainly did not "attempt to start a flame war". And I did not, as you have claimed, call everyone "narrow-minded" As Stefan has pointed out (thank you), the content was described as "narrow-minded," not the people. This distinction is important b/c we all make narrow-minded comments from time to time, yet are not all narrow-minded by nature.

And hey...is this a "PC" issue? If I had said the comments were "lacking in balance" would that have been less inflammatory to you?

Serious? Is this thread seriously turning into a debate over this idiot? Really?

So, my freedom to call this guy a loser, is being attacked?

You know Hank, this little argument has caused me to look back on all the posts you've made, and maybe I'm wrong, but most of the posts you have made have been, not necessarily derogitive but causing an argument. Trolling? I don't know. Agrivating? Very.

I agree with the Beech, how dare any one attack my freedom to say this guy is a frickin retard and his breeding lisence should be revoked.