Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the Most Intense Tattoo You'll Ever See (pic)

the Most Intense Tattoo You'll Ever See (pic)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I guess he decided at some point that he wanted to be unemployed for the rest of his life.

Some people care so little for themselves they commit suicide, or do this. I'm not sure which is worse.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

that's an AWESOME "tattoo"! Thanks for posting. Doesn't look permanent, though. Bet it's mostly facepaint. Incredible work, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    I guess he decided at some point that he wanted to be unemployed for the rest of his life.
    Or he will be saying, "thanks for calling, how can I offer you excellent service today," into a phone for the rest of his career.

James

That was a definite thought that sailed through my head

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    I'm not sure which is worse.
    They're both permanent, but I guess if you were no longer here, nobody else can go through the pain of looking at ya

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    Or he will be saying, "thanks for calling, how can I offer you excellent service today," into a phone for the rest of his career.

James

or...maybe he wants to be a tattoo artist. maybe he doesn't want to be a member of the 'The Matrix' human battery bank...

Anyway, I wonder what Acca's motivation was for posting this photo. To generate a chain of narrow-minded ridicule for a total stranger?

Acca, why did you post that photo?

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon
    or...maybe he wants to be a tattoo artist. maybe he doesn't want to be a member of the 'The Matrix' human battery bank...

Anyway, I wonder what Acca's motivation was for posting this photo. To generate a chain of narrow-minded ridicule for a total stranger?

Acca, why did you post that photo?
    Wow, thank heavens we have you around here to set us all straight. You really taught us all a valuable lesson about how it's bad to make fun of people that do really stupid things to themselves, when all they really want is to be the center of attention. Shame on us. From now on I vote hank our moral compass.

BTW, I didn't know acca had to answer to anyone 'round here.
    I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

simmer down killemall and you will at least have the opportunity to realize

- i'm simply stating my opinion
    - i'm only asking acca a question
    - you're coming off defensive
    - might ask yourself why that is...

p.s. thanks for the vote. don't know what to think...but at least i got voted in for something - if merely a compass...

p.s. thanks for the vote. don't know what to think...but at least i got voted in for something - if merely a compass...
    what's your point? other than trolling. I already knew the answer to everything you posted. Just stating my opinion as well. I should know better than to feed the troll.

I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself.

narrow-minded ridicule for a total stranger?
    Hank, you sound a little defensive yourself. Don't tell me you have a similar tattoo. In any case, whether I'm narrow minded or not, I do honestly believe that fella is looking for ways to express his lack of concern for what anyone else thinks, as well as a remarkable absence of self-respect.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Quote Originally Posted by KillEmAll

what's your point? other than trolling. I already knew the answer to everything you posted. Just stating my opinion as well. I should know better than to feed the troll.

d'oh! i need to go see the simpson's movie, I guess. but, before I do, I think it is useful to state my definition(s) of a troll

Troll level 1: an insincere post, made for the purpose of sparking discussion. i.e. devil's advocate. A Troll level 1 post is made w/o any revelation of the poster's motive (e.g. "im just playing devil's lawyer here..."). When a pot-stirrer reveals his motivation up front, he is automatically exempt from troll status for that post.

Troll level 2: the level 1 Troll continues to post insincerely (within the same thread as the level 1 post) rather than engage with the discussion by revealing motive and dropping the troll mask. If a level 2 troll maintains consistency within his insincerity, he remains at level 2. However, if the insincerity decays into hypocrisy and self-contradiction, he morphs into...dum dum dummmm!

Level 3 troll - the most feared and despised of BBS monsters. Basically a sociopathic personality who gets off on conflict without ever expressing balance, acknowledging the validity of alternative views, etc. This type of troll is all too common on many BBS. Fortunately, they usually don't last very long...

It was innocent I promise, just showing a pic I found in cyberspace. Anyone should know that there is never a heavy meaning to my posts, just a fun loving guy. Am I a troll now?

hmm ... i'm smellin' a little joe mccarthy of late

i am guessing we need a trollfest thread ... you know, just to get anyone's rampant desire to paint people as trolls on this forum out of the system

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    It was innocent I promise, just showing a pic I found in cyberspace. Anyone should know that there is never a heavy meaning to my posts, just a fun loving guy. Am I a troll now?

Accadacca, you're waaaaay too obviously fun-oriented to ever be a troll. I figured you just thought it was a cool shot of a more-cool tattoo and decided to share it. I do that all the time.

Accadacca, you're waaaaay too obviously fun-oriented to ever be a troll.
    Fo sho!

Quote Originally Posted by davis_b_1
    I smell a troll in this thread, don't you
    Hello davis_b_1

If you haven't read my TrollDefs (above), might be good to do so before reading any further. I am not a troll. That's why I put the defs up there - to make it clear (or clear-er) what I'm talking about when using "Troll."

You must have a differing conception of a troll b/c I'm here to tell you that all of my posts are as sincere as can be. i don't troll without saying that I'm trolling - or at least owning up to it when called out. So that's to say, yeah, I've done some trollin' in my day <ahep>

sure have.

But I haven't trolled at all in this thread. So, if I have been trolling by your reckoning, would you mind sharing your trollish viewpoint with me and the board?

would sho' be nahzzz...

hank "the boring troll" moon

P.S. Further proof that I am not a troll: wasn't this post rather dry and boring? If I were a troll, It'd be more fun.