Thread: Fishing the Ogden river

Fishing the Ogden river

Any hardware or bait chuckers have any luck on the Ogden lately? Ive been getting skunked every time out, but Im only get a 2 hour KP outing in the evening so Im sure that has something to do with it....

Anyhow, with the rivers going this fast is it even worth it to go out if your not fly fishing?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Usually, the fishing guys at Sportsman's Warehouse, or Angler's Den in Riverdale no what working right now. Slip in there before you go to get an update, and they'll point you in the right direction.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Yeah I am familar with that, along with the "offical report" from the DWR site(basicly the same thing). Also I belong to the DWR forum and check BFT from time to time but I was looking for new sources and hoping to find someone other than flyfishermen. Was worth a shot I though.

Quote Originally Posted by waltny
    Yeah I am familar with that, along with the "offical report" from the DWR site(basicly the same thing). Also I belong to the DWR forum and check BFT from time to time but I was looking for new sources and hoping to find someone other than flyfishermen. Was worth a shot I though.
    Okay, well yellow Panther Martins with black spots have worked well for me in the past, as well as good old salmon eggs.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Skunked again tonight out there . On a side note, I did get some decent pictures though so all is not lost...