Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday 8/7 Group Ride - Ogden

WEll, my friend just offered me lobster and chardonnay for lunch.... hmmmm..... may be worth skipping the long horrible drive. We'll see. :-) I really want to ride with you guys one of these days!!!!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Tree...come anyway! No fair to lead us on and then not come I am shooting for 6pm just because I cant get enough of the mountains..that, and now I know there are bathrooms at the TH I dont have to drive in the bike gear I AM THERE...besides, it's 1:10pm and I am heading out the door - see ya all there!

Ahhh, sorry, GB!! Couldnt make it. Damn, I swear, I'm not usually so unreliable, but I couldnt turn down lobsta and chardonnay with a good friend I dont get to see very often... Hopefully, next week. Sorry I missed ya, for real!! :-)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

That's ok but we really had a good ride - we didnt leave the parking lot til 6:45 and I think I saw Sombeech pull into the parking lot when I looked back down the trail - we were a mile up by then -sorry 'beech...wasnt gonna turn around by then...Livetoride was in the lead and setting a blistering pace - great ride though - we went up to the 'bench' and took the right fork up to the road then headed up from there...I think we passed SnowBasin and then we opted to come back down to the 'bench' and hung a right again & headed down to the parking lot... great downhill!
    Here are a few pics I took:
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Who invited Bullwinkle, that guy always ruins the ride! ( ;
    You need more than 24 hours in Moab!

Sweet moose shot! You guys look scared.