Thread: UUTAH 2007 SIGN UP THREAD

UUTAH 2007 SIGN UP THREAD

This is the sign up thread only. For league rules talk take it to the regular UUTAH 2007 thread.

Entrance fee is $52 this year (paypal fees). I'm going to come up with a sweet pay out schedule that just doesn't pay out for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. There will be pay outs each week! I'll get it up in the next few days.

The league is 12 players, 2 divisions, playoffs in the 14-16 weeks. I've gone through all the threads on suggested scoring systems and have come up with a new scoring system. If there needs to be some changes changes can still be made.

This is a LIVE DRAFT. Ice will have all the drinks and strippers you want on draft night at his house. Draft date is still unconfirmed until I get a general consensus of what works for the players involved. It is tentatively set for Sept 4 which is after pre-season (last game is Aug 31) and before the first game (Sept 6).

You will be given the league name and password once I have your $. Send the $52 payment to jw_ferg@yahoo.com. I don't want to deal with checks this year so get with the 21st century and pay with paypal, if you really are that lame I'll take a check (and half your possible winnings). When you pay please include your UUTAH USER NAME in the message so I know who the hell is signing up! Thanks.

Any other questions???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Weekly payouts? Hmmmmm.....dunno about that.

12 x 50 = 600 divided by 16 weeks = $37.50 payout each week? What is the purpose of a playoff schedule if the grand total has been paid out each week? Sounds goofy.

I'm holding off on signing up until I know the full details...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Give us the details on this weekly payout? Or at least an outline of what you are thinking.

My feeling is that 1 thru 3 at the end of the season is the way to go.... but I'm open hear other ideas.

Open to ideas. . .but this thing is sounding all corporate now.

Didn't Ice say something about no complaining being a new rule this year?

1st, 2nd, and 3rd will still get a very nice payout something like $200, $150, and $100 with the remaining $150 going to (3) payouts of $50 ea. for the team with the most points after the first 4 weeks, 8 weeks, and 12 weeks or, the $150 spit even for the division champs.

I'm trying to make things a little different this year with a few more options for coming out with some $$$. For hot shots like Rock Gremlin who thinks they will take it all this year you could end up with more than the 1-3 payouts.

I'm cool with that.... Icthys has done right by us so far so I feel he'll do us a good job again.

I was also really comfortable with Yahoo because now I know how to work it..... but whatever.... I just hate learning a new system because I'm a lazy ass....

I'll just be happy with whatever....

I'm in....

Money just sent through cyberspace.

Sounds really good Jess. You had me worried for a sec. I'm with Ice -- I like the Yahoo format too, but.......whatever.

You'll get my payment very soon -- I'M IN!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Only two plus the commish have signed up, get with it and sign up.

Consider Rusty Trombones back in the mix this year and ready to roll.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Count me in. I'm shooting for first this year insted of second. Who's my bitch?