Thread: 24th of July Plans???

24th of July Plans???

Surprise, surprise, I am heading up to Bear Lake. Planning some wake boarding, motorcycling, raising hell, etc. Sitting on the beach eating sun chips and drinking mountain dew is the best.

What do all ya'll have planned?

*Guess the fireworks are off the radar for Utarrr, but I will be in I-DUH-HO.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I will celebrate utah day by working.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Surprise, surprise, I am heading up to Bear Lake. Planning some wake boarding, motorcycling, raising hell, etc. Sitting on the beach eating sun chips and drinking mountain dew is the best.

I'm jealous. Wish I could go w/ you.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Working. With an afternoon bike ride or 18 holes of golf somewhere in between.

working...graves...but we dont do the 24th up here, although growing up in Zion I have had my share of 24th celebrations, parades, bbqs,etc.

Re: 24th of July Plans???

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca

I will be rolling into Jacksonhole from Yellowstone on the night of the 22nd, white water rafting the snake on the 23rd, and the 24th, I think kicking around the teton's. 25th we head the pony back south, and might take a stop in SLC to check out "da dillio." Iceaxe is supposed to have my polygamy beer iced and waiting, and sombeech better have my uutah ready for pick up. I am gonna flash my lights twice on the freeway, keep a look out for me.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Working...then fireworks...and hoping to go Great Basin NP over the weekend

I'll be in Orderville with my folks throwing water balloons in the town waterfight/parade.
    Scars are proof...

Will be visiting Grand Tetons. Now i need to watch out for derstuka.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Im going to stick with the norm, hit snowbasin for a morning bike ride or maybee Lewis Peak, followed by a little waverunning in the afternoon and I am sure there will be a barbecue in the mix!!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

What's the 24th of July??

Actually, I'll be in Iceland.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHugger
    What's the 24th of July??

Actually, I'll be in Iceland.
    WOW, Iceland huh? Sounds cool Karen. Those Icelandic people are nutty, and they love horsepower! Make sure to soak in some geothermal pools! Full report expected!
    ~Jason

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    Will be visiting Grand Tetons. Now i need to watch out for derstuka.
    Sparker:

I'll leave my left blinker on going thru the teton's, be on the look out for me!

You gots any recommendations for things to do there? Hikes and such. We are going rafting in jacksonhole, but not sure what is up in teton's
    ~Jason

Cascade Canyon (Tetons) is a beautiful hike, but really, you cant go wrong anywhere there. My favorite place!

Derstuka,
    Full report upon return. We'll be backpacking through the south/center of the country for 6 days, then 2 days in the northern part. A couple of rest days in Reykjavik. Should be very interesting!! :-)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Work sucks. But, I'll be there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by davis_b_1
    Also Working
    If I was you I'd take the 24th off, word is there going to have the whole company help move to the new location if it's ready on the day after Thanksgiving.(We have the choice between the 24th or the day after thanksgiving.) And that means this deal would equal Jack S@#T.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

I am going bass fishing to Vernal this weekend if I can find a babysitter for Saturday. My brother went fishing to Pelican lake last week and caught over 200 fish. There is some kind of bacteria in the water that will give you a rash, so there is no motorized recreation and the fishing is spectacular. He caught blue gill the size of dinner plates. Anyways, anybody want to make $20 and help me out, my daughters a jewel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice