Page 80 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3625

Thread: Funny Pictures Thread

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    FYI, the official Political Cartoons, Comics and Jokes thread is here:
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...tical-Cartoons
    Does this mean political cartoons are no longer welcome in the Funny Pictures thread?

Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Maybe a little late.... but I don't think the pics should have been moved. Pretty soon you will have a special place for all types of pictures.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

The thing about the political cartoons is that they're sarcastic and cynical, but not funny. I also agree that moving them really wasn't necessary...they show up rarely, really.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

The thing about the political cartoons is that they're sarcastic and cynical, but not funny.
    I agree. Most of them are posted to try and troll the other side, rather than to be funny.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

I'm sure I only missed about 30 of them, I'll let them be.

Game on!

8. Likes Sombeech, ratagonia, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    The thing about the political cartoons is that they're sarcastic and cynical, but not funny.

10. Likes ratagonia liked this post

13. Likes ratagonia liked this post

I put this picture up just because it's so awesome....Judging by the canopy, it's a GD F-16 and what looks like an AIM 9 missile. In addition it also looks like that sucker is a live round (actual warhead).

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I put this picture up just because it's so awesome....Judging by the canopy, it's a GD F-16 and what looks like an AIM 9 missile. In addition it also looks like that sucker is a live round (actual warhead).

The pilot's name is actually Tom Jones, and that missile he just fired has you directly in it's crosshairs for posting that Aston Martin ad on the previous post.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    The pilot's name is actually Tom Jones, and that missile he just fired has you directly in it's crosshairs for posting that Aston Martin ad on the previous post.
    I WAS training up as a pilot, but it didn't really go that well. So never really made it into an aircraft that cost more the $3000.00 No F-16's for me, though speed skiing with those F-16 flyboys up at Snowbasin BITD was a gas!!!

My complaint about the political cartoons has been that one point of view seemed to be acceptable while a different point of view seemed to be not so.

While I consider Ice's sexy, sexist and/or misogynist material inappropriate for the "family friendly" regular Funny Pictures Thread, I have no interest in amusing y'alls by tilting against THAT immovable object/windmill.

20. Likes Taylor, ratagonia, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    My complaint about the political cartoons has been that one point of view seemed to be acceptable while a different point of view seemed to be not so.

I hear ya. There is definitely a double standard there.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

24. Likes DiscGo liked this post

26. Likes Taylor liked this post
    Name:  1661773_10203712478316554_168065424_n.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  16.7 KBName:  1911797_659713000754455_1731185663_n.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  27.6 KB

28. Likes Taylor, Absolute Gravity liked this post