Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 2,461 to 2,479 of 2479

Thread: Funny Pictures Thread

  1. #2461

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post

    I'll give you a dollar if you post this over on CC.
    Where you are....Is not who you are.

    -circumstances

  4. Likes Udink liked this post
  5. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I'll give you a dollar if you post this over on CC.
    They would fail to see the humor and then launch into a 39 page thread about how you are wrong....

  6. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  7. #2464
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    The jokes on you. My mom doesn't wear panties ;-)

  8. #2465
    A sense of humor is a good thing. Sorry, but people are boring who dont have one.


  9. Likes oldno7, Udink liked this post
  10. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The jokes on you. My mom doesn't wear panties ;-)

    I'm afraid to ask how you know this...
    Where you are....Is not who you are.

    -circumstances

  11. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    That space between the balls and butthole is called "The Gooch".....
    Whereas for the female of the species, the "Biffon". It's what your balls biff on when giving the missus what she needs.

  12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  13. #2468
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    7,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Whereas for the female of the species, the "Biffon". It's what your balls biff on when giving the missus what she needs.
    I thought that was the taint.
    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!


    Who Is John Galt?

  14. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Whereas for the female of the species, the "Biffon". It's what your balls biff on when giving the missus what she needs.

    That's easily the funniest thing I've seen all week.



    Isn't it also called the "Chode?"
    Where you are....Is not who you are.

    -circumstances

  15. #2470
    Now I remember why I keep coming to this site. Such great information to bring home at the end of the day.

  16. Likes jman liked this post
  17. #2471
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    7,231
    taint

    taint pussy: taint asshole
    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!


    Who Is John Galt?

  18. #2472
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The jokes on you. My mom doesn't wear panties ;-)
    Not since she left them on my bunkbed....

  19. #2473
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    7,231
    ,,..,.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!


    Who Is John Galt?

  20. Likes rockgremlin, Rob L liked this post
  21. #2474
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Posts
    2,212
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

  22. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo, ratagonia, oldno7 liked this post
  23. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7
    .......don't give a "hoot" about the Royal Wedding.....
    I agree, as does every other English person I know. Harry is now a "very minor royal" (i.e. extremely unlikely to get his butt on the throne. He's number six. So very minor. He's wed a person who's in it for the money (I don't blame her )

    The UK and international Press have promoted the wedding ad nauseum because it's cheap television, meaning they don't have to pay for actors. Or footballers. The press are hopping on the back of William's wedding (which was of greater historical significance).

  24. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  25. #2476
    A former film star has had better times:


  26. Likes zzyzx liked this post
  27. #2477

  28. #2478

  29. Likes zzyzx, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
  30. #2479
    Hahaha.... it took me a second...

Similar Threads

  1. Funny animated avatar thread
    By accadacca in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:27 PM
  2. Funny picture thread....any takers???
    By derstuka in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. another funny picture thread
    By Sombeech in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 06:25 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

fat women

fat woman

funny fat woman

fat women funny

funny fat women

fat woman funnyhiking and climbing humor picsfatwomanfun.comfat lady funnyPeladasfat funny womenmeanwhile in nigeria fatwomenstatue of david from behindbro my godfat woman funwomen fatreally fat womenşişman kadın komikfat funny pics of womenfunny pictures of fat womensvery fat lady funnyFunny fat ladyfatty woman funny picfat chicks funny pictures

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •