Page 180 of 182 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 3625

Thread: Funny Pictures Thread

Name:  4450B3EB-1760-453C-A766-0280ED0C2117.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  20.0 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  219222D4-02D7-4989-A653-9B1347B3071D.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  14.3 KB

Name:  A441CA6E-E611-4AD3-881A-9EB6AE753DF2.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  20.4 KB

Name:  D7E340C3-6D54-4A79-975D-EBAC989FF7B6.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  33.6 KB

6. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^What a bunch of dumbasses.... they are absolutely clueless in what they are advocating for....

Consensual same sex activity is punishable by 10 years in prison in Gaza.

Everything you need to know about human rights and Palistine.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries...tine-state-of/

Not to mention Israel is by far the most accepting of LGBT rights of any place in the Middle East. Consensual same sex activity is legal in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^What a bunch of dumbasses.... they are absolutely clueless in what they are advocating for....

Consensual same sex activity is punishable by 10 years in prison in Gaza.

Everything you need to know about human rights and Palistine.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries...tine-state-of/

Not to mention Israel is by far the most accepting of LGBT rights of any place in the Middle East. Consensual same sex activity is legal in Israel.

Also not to mention -- homosexuals are subjected to vicious and relentless persecution and abuse almost everywhere in that region. I've seen videos of purported homosexuals being thrown off 100-ft bridges. It's no joke man those guys don't F around over there.

But we can't let the facts get in the way of our tireless virtue signaling, right?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

9. Likes BasinCruiser, Iceaxe liked this post
    Name:  85BB75A4-ABDF-4500-A74C-A7A70B11443C.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  24.9 KB

Fake news: the grammar's too correct to be from Kentucky or Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Fake news: the grammar's too correct to be from Kentucky or Tennessee
    Exactly. They even got the apostrophe in the right place.

Explains where he got his name.

Name:  7FB10895-DDF7-4262-8D46-7F010FF1021F.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  19.4 KB

Name:  2FABDD80-02D3-4D06-AEB4-F96902A3D2B1.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  20.5 KB

Name:  87C6909D-5891-43AD-AB17-264A5B6CDE74.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  19.3 KB

16. Likes Byron, oldno7, devo_stevo liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

18. Likes Byron, devo_stevo liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  2FABDD80-02D3-4D06-AEB4-F96902A3D2B1.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  20.5 KB
    Friggin' harsh, man...I actually pissed on the grave of my stepfather. I was hoping he'd be creamated so I could get his ashes and flush them down the toilet.

If I were to write to obituary of my real father along with most of my aunt's and uncles and my stepsister...it would make what's written about this woman look like child's play. Sick, twisted, sadistic, cruel people. Haven't seen my father's face since 1988 and the rest of them I'm so disconnected from I can hardly remember their names. Easy when you grow up to leave all that nasty dysfunction behind...but man it sure sucked when you had no choice as a kid but to swim in it.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Being a house painter, I can attest to that. Most of the time you sit on the ground and force them apart with your feet...but if that's doesn't work into the garbage they go. I wonder if there's a hack for that? I should look it up...not very often they stick so hard the "feet push" doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Friggin' harsh, man...I actually pissed on the grave of my stepfather. I was hoping he'd be creamated so I could get his ashes and flush them down the toilet.

If I were to write to obituary of my real father along with most of my aunt's and uncles and my stepsister...it would make what's written about this woman look like child's play. Sick, twisted, sadistic, cruel people. Haven't seen my father's face since 1988 and the rest of them I'm so disconnected from I can hardly remember their names. Easy when you grow up to leave all that nasty dysfunction behind...but man it sure sucked when you had no choice as a kid but to swim in it.
    Byron,
    From what you have described over the years of your childhood and life journey, and the little bit of what I know about you personally from our canyoneering adventures, my hat is off to you for what you have accomplished in your life. You started with so many disadvantages, all of which you could have used as excuses, yet you battled your way to success and a place of peace. Nothing but respect, my friend.
    Life is Good

24. Likes Clipped_in, Byron, devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Byron,
    From what you have described over the years of your childhood and life journey, and the little bit of what I know about you personally from our canyoneering adventures, my hat is off to you for what you have accomplished in your life. You started with so many disadvantages, all of which you could have used as excuses, yet you battled your way to success and a place of peace. Nothing but respect, my friend.
    Well stated and concur!
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

26. Likes Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Byron,
    Thanks, Scott. Funny thing about all this...I've considered why it was I didn't spiral into a crash and I largely attribute it to understanding that the FUTURE of my life is going to be mine and mine alone. When I was only 8 years old, desperately poor, crazy mother and her abusive boyfriends and (later) husband...I always looked at the other kids around me or in school that appeared to have it worse...by that I mean they weren't any "poorer" than I was, but they had behavioral problems. Nasty, violent, bipolar type, vandalism...whereas I largely avoided trouble. I considered myself lucky I wasn't that screwed up. Also, I knew that someday, somehow things would get better...it had too. All I needed was to grow up and strike out on my own. Like Dorothy going from black and white to color...I knew it was there, I just had to get to it.

It wasn't easy at first...when you're a teenager the employment options are quite limited and it wasn't until I was around 25 that I became man enough to make a real impact at wherever I worked...so I strived to be better than everyone else and with that attitude success followed. The hard part was shedding the emotional connection to my family (dad, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc...) because I think it's ingrained in our DNA to have that "tie that binds" with those that are related...but the sheer volume of chaos meant that I had to cut them loose and it took about 10 years (25-35) to finally wean it out of my system.

Everything is fine now...I'm at peace, it's all good. But every now and then I'm reminded of the past and frequently have nothing to say about it but things like I wrote regarding that blistering obituary. It's hard to have respect for people that threw you, your mother and your siblings out of the car on the side of the road like unwanted puppies. I only wish that my siblings would have come out of all that as clean as I did...they are all that really matters to me. Tina, Eddie and Steven. Tina is OK...she has an absolutely beautiful family of her own, yet the demons of the childhood remain. Eddie was utterly destroyed by the abuse he suffered...he lost his mind at the age of 42 and that shocked the hell out of me because I always thought he was too smart to go crazy. But what my mom had, he had...it just took a while for it to bust thru. Steven is so-so...I love him dearly and he has a big heart...he really looks up to me but hanging around him is like psychological torture...he never can let go of the past. For those three to somehow find real peace would be one of life's greatest rewards for me.

But there's no doubt...a rough childhood can destroy people for the rest of their lives. It's a cruel world sometimes, but you have to be strong...so strong that to some you teeter on the edge of arrogance. I think there's a bit of a price to pay for it though...I'm fully aware that I can be blunt, crass, sometimes sarcastically obnoxious and I don't suffer fools. Some love me for it, others hate me for it...there's no grey zone. But I'll carry your pack if your'e tired!