Page 34 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Pictures Thread

Tom, this is why we have police in society. We desire people to behave and self-police. But, there are just some who are incapable of it.

On Bogley, we who participate hope that everyone will self-police and understand the purpose of the basement and the rubbish bin. There are some who just can't grasp the concept or the distinction of the rubbish bin. Problem is, the police here (moderators) seem to feel a bit guilty or perhaps a wee tad hypocritical if they moderate due to some of their own misplaced posts. I for one would appreciate the moderators moving a few more things downstairs. I know, I know....time, effort all that stuff for which they neither get paid or thanked.

(Thanks guys for the site. Although I have a hard time clicking certain threads that I used to view due to content issues, I still read a lot of the forums).
    Life is Good

2. Likes ratagonia liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

5. Likes DiscGo, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    Ha ha. That is sooooooo funny! A knee to the face.... ha ha ha ha... wow, that just makes me roll on the floor, it is just so funny and clever...

NOT.

Yo, - this is rubbish - put it in the rubbish bin where the sadists can laugh at it... but you would not show this to your grandma, would ya?

Ratagonia

OK, here we go again. Moderate some stuff and we're called prudes, let some stuff fly and we're called obscene.

Just to be sure I know what we're talking about in this round.... my image of the soccer chick kneeing the other in the face, I thought it was an "ouch" moment but I guess it is deemed offensive by some so I'll go ahead and move it to the Rubbish Bin.

And then Deathcricket's STFU by Penn, yeah that probably needs to go downtown too so I'll take care of that also.

Anything else?

And to renew my commitment to post a picture in every post I make in this thread, picture unrelated:

8. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Ratagonia's post of the mound of garbage --- did you see that guy poking his head up out of the middle of it? Look close...

Name:  21.jpg
Views: 1191
Size:  19.1 KB

Included is a funny pic that may justify some of the actions on other threads around here....
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Blog Entries

Funny Pictures Thread

Quote Originally Posted by erial View Post
    Name:  Zion movie theater 1948_LCDM 2012-10-7.jpg
Views: 1033
Size:  55.3 KB

and the story behind the photo here:

http://lakecountyhistory.blogspot.de...blue-laws.html
    Ha, I like the "emergency drugs and Ice cream consumed on premises" part. That's pretty dang interesting.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Name:  Small-gun1.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  245.5 KB
    Gotcha!!
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

13. Likes ratagonia liked this post

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  33.1 KBName:  30.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  20.5 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

16. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Those are real and make a nice gift:

http://www.babyhaven.com/Personalize...-Pacifier.html
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Those are real and make a nice gift:

http://www.babyhaven.com/Personalize...-Pacifier.html
    Awesome! Since I'll be a first-time grandpa this coming November, I just ordered one!
    Are we there yet?

just too many to post individually.

20 products we never needed.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/obad/virg...er-needed-5l87
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    Awesome! Since I'll be a first-time grandpa this coming November, I just ordered one!
    I just ordered 5. Seriously.
    Life is Good

When I noticed this only came in black I'm all like.....