Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: **UUTAH Fantasy Football 2007**

Argiman2000@yahoo.com Paid. Thats me!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We are filling up fast, only 4 spots left!

What's the payout for second? I'm bound to at least get that. Though this year I'm taking first away from that metrosexual fag in the grey underwear. Can we still say fag on UUtah?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    What's the payout for second? I'm bound to at least get that. Though this year I'm taking first away from that metrosexual fag in the grey underwear. Can we still say fag on UUtah?

I'm gonna roll you guys up again this year. Last year I never should have even been in the top three, but I managed to scrape my way to the top. My roster was mediocre to begin with because the draft dealt me a bunch of shitasses that were on the injured list right off the bat. IMHO I think Ice got raped -- he had the strongest roster, but the mid-season injuries killed him.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Nelson... Come to the gay side...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Big Balls are BAAAAACK!!!

FYI: I took control of the first post in the thread to use as player update info. Looks like 6 have paid to date. Let's fill out the final 4 and get this show on the road.

All future Player updates we'll be listed in the first post. If your name is not listed you are not yet with the program.

Best I can tell we have 6 signed up. We need at least 2 more, preferably 4 more.

Time to start looking for more victims.

I could prolly get Dan from the Monti here to play...I'll ask him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Best I can tell we have 6 signed up. We need at least 2 more, preferably 4 more.

Time to start looking for more victims.
    We need at least a 10 or 12 player league. Let me know I can recruit some people also. I would prefer a 12 player league.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I have a question about the Live Draft.....

If we do not draft a team does the computer do it for you using your Draft List?

I think I might have figure out what happend to our draft order last year...

"The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins."

I'm guessing this kicked in and over ruled any previous input.

We've got to start adding teams fast. If it's the money we shoudl consider lowering the entry fee, I'd rather have a 10-12 team league with smaller payouts than a 4-5 team league with bigger payouts.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

We've got to start adding teams fast. If it's the money we shoudl consider lowering the entry fee, I'd rather have a 10-12 team league with smaller payouts than a 4-5 team league with bigger payouts.
    Recruit, recruit, recruit.

I talked to Dan. He's interested. He just has to set up a Paypal account (which he really doesn't want to do -- he would rather just pay me and then have me send the $$ via Paypal as he's leery of giving out his bank account #s online ) If that's cool with everyone else, then he's in.

If it's the money we shoudl consider lowering the entry fee, I'd rather have a 10-12 team league with smaller payouts than a 4-5 team league with bigger payouts.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Recruit, recruit, recruit.

I talked to Dan. He's interested. He just has to set up a Paypal account (which he really doesn't want to do -- he would rather just pay me and then have me send the $$ via Paypal as he's leery of giving out his bank account #s online ) If that's cool with everyone else, then he's in.
    Fine with me, send it.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    If it's the money we shoudl consider lowering the entry fee, I'd rather have a 10-12 team league with smaller payouts than a 4-5 team league with bigger payouts.
    Agreed.
    So are we lowering the fee? Let's decide now and get this wrapped up.

Why are we lowering the entry fee? I keep hearing that "if we lower the fee, then we'll get a flood of people signing up." I'm just concerned that we'll lower the fee, and still nobody will sign up.

If you want to play, but are afraid of the $50 entry fee, then please speak up now!!

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Agreed.
    So are we lowering the fee? Let's decide now and get this wrapped up.
    Whatever? I really don't mind the fee and I am actually in a league with double our fee this year too. I think 10 team and above leagues are more fun. I just hope in our scrambling to find players that we don't get peeps that wont end up managing their team from week to week. Its also fun when they are active members of uutah. The trash talking on the forum is as fun as any of it. Could we grab the contact info (email) from all our players last year on Yahoo, give them a holla and see if they are interested???