Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: **UUTAH Fantasy Football 2007**

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I've been busting my ass to get back into this thing..... I think I was in 7th place 4 games into the season.... I've been lucky in picking fringe players who looked like they might step up big each week and climbed back into the hunt.

I whipped beaners once this year..... hope to do it again this week. If I remember correctly the guy with the best record at seasons end has never won the chanpionship in our league.

Good luck to all.... game on!!!

Yeah that usually happens in every leauge, and to my luck I am first in all the leauges that I am playin in. At least our scoring is based on QB's so if Brady goes off I could hold strong. We shall see

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Problem with our league that is so heavily QB based is you are just a twisted ankle, hard hit, or bench the second half to save from being injuired away from a really bad game.

And WTF... anyone see the betting line this week? New England +27 over the Jets.

Maybe Brady will be sitting by half time and I have a descent shot....

Problem with our league that is so heavily QB based is you are just a twisted ankle, hard hit, or bench the second half to save from being injuired away from a really bad game.

And WTF... anyone see the betting line this week? New England +27 over the Jets.

You have to remember that Mangini was on the Patriots staff and they hate him. The Jets were the ones that revealed "spy gate" so who knows what the heck will happen. Also I didn't even need Brady to win last week, all my RB's are healthy and we will see if they decide to show up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    WoW! I never would have guessed that Big Balls would've ended up in the consolation bracket. Mr. Brees came through huge for Ice last night.

I think the battle for first place will be tighter than expected -- this is noway a runaway for either the Strippers (who lost to me by a HUGE margin last week) or the Beaners. Ice's team is looking very strong late in the season.

Yeah, i got dicked in the ass. Seemed like all of my big players took a shit. Moss and Owens have been like that all season. Drives me crazy. Some weeks they get 20+ points the next they get 4, but it's not like you can sit 'em. Favre that week with the elbow, 4 points. Every other week he goes for +30 points. Adrian last week? WTF. 0 points. All you can do is hope that the players score well. I took home $ last year and hopefully i can this year again, but if not it was still fun.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

My playoffs started last week because a lose to Balls and I would have been out....

With the playoff brackets we use a bad week this week and the best you can hope for it 3rd place.... but the bright side to a bottom feeder like me is I just need a good week this week and I'm guaranteed at least 2nd place money.....

Fun stuff

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride

You have to remember that Mangini was on the Patriots staff and they hate him. The Jets were the ones that revealed "spy gate" so who knows what the heck will happen. Also I didn't even need Brady to win last week, all my RB's are healthy and we will see if they decide to show up or not.
    Agree. I think the patriots are going to stick it to the Jets HARD. I'm glad i don't play you this week, though next week won;t be any better with them at Miami. Hopefully they go up a bit an dput in somebody else, that's assuming i win this week.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

My pics:

Ice and Vegas Strippers in the championships

Me and Beaners battle for third.

Final result:

1. Vegas Strippers
    2. Ice
    3. Beaners
    4. Savage Injuns
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Dang.... tough to bet against beaners.... he has only lost 2 games all year. And I expect Brady and New England to be extra motivated for the the Jets.

Dang.... tough to bet against beaners.... he has only lost 2 games all year. And I expect Brady and New England to be extra motivated for the the Jets.
    We will see how it turns out, I was hoping I didn't have to play Ice in this first round. I am stuck with the dillema of which RB to put in tonight.....Young or Henry man that could mean I miss out on some points.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Young or Henry man that could mean I miss out on some points.

You can all BLOW me!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    You can all BLOW me!

Selvin Young 3 points
    Rudi Johnson 1 point
    And a blizzard in New England.....

Dang Beaners.... thanks for leaving the door to the championship wide open....

....now if I can just step through without tripping......

Should be interesting Sunday.

Tom Brady 12 points

Live by the QB - Die by the QB...

Tom Brady 12 points

Look slike top two guys are out. I need a big game monday night to even come close to winning. F'ing fantasy football. What do you do? PLayoffs two years in a row. not too bad. I could still pull out 3rd place.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    Tom Brady 12 points

Look slike top two guys are out. I need a big game monday night to even come close to winning. F'ing fantasy football. What do you do? PLayoffs two years in a row. not too bad. I could still pull out 3rd place.

I'm as shocked as you are. Ice vs. Injuns in the finals....who ever saw that one coming?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I was OWNED!!! I saw it coming all along when they said the weather was shitty, there were alot of people who got there ass kicked because of Brady!! Pretty damn funny!!

Any bets on the smack down? #3 vs. #4 ding, ding!

#3 vs #4 should be a good game, look at the yahoo projections for points. It will be interesting.

So where's my cash????