Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: **UUTAH Fantasy Football 2007**

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Seriously though, it's obvious I am the cellar dweller of the crew. I still haven't even looked at how to start or sit my players. Pretty sure my quarterback is injured or something. Consider my 50 bucks a charitable donation...
    You need to address your team this weekend because the BYE weeks begin.

First thing to know is you should be starting Lamont Jordan and Ronnie Brown.

It's pretty simple if you spend 15 minutes each week on your team. You actually have a pretty good team if you spend a few minutes managing it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dude, Team Apostate is gonna rape you this week!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    First thing to know is you should be starting Lamont Jordan and Ronnie Brown.

It's pretty simple if you spend 15 minutes each week on your team. You actually have a pretty good team if you spend a few minutes managing it.

YES!!! Get Lamont Jordan off your bench!! He's a playa!!

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    The luck is actually vegas with 186 points one week.
    What I want to know is why do they always get lucky when playing me?

And I can't believe Drew Brees is sucking..... he was on fire last year.

Guys, I already told you, consider it a charitable donation. You can use the winnings for your new SUWA membership.

Ya, I think the same thing. If Peyton would've thrown a TD to M Harrison instead of Fatfish's stupid TE, I would've beat him. Luck. In FF, you live or die by it.

I can't believe Brees is sucking either...whazzup with that?! Their whole team is one big suck so far this year.

I got screwed and not by a hot blonde. . .

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin

Ya, I think the same thing. If Peyton would've thrown a TD to M Harrison instead of Fatfish's stupid TE, I would've beat him. Luck. In FF, you live or die by it.

I can't believe Brees is sucking either...whazzup with that?! Their whole team is one big suck so far this year.
    And if I wouldn't have dropped Fatfish's stupid TE, you would have won also. LOL

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride

And if I wouldn't have dropped Fatfish's stupid TE, you would have won also. LOL
    Thanks for that one.

Hey.... if Crappeybriggs isn't going to manage his team we need to find someone who will..... at the very least the team should be set to start the Yahoo recommended team each week.

It was not a big problem until this week since the bye weeks begin this week.

Hey.... if Crappeybriggs isn't going to manage his team we need to find someone who will..... at the very least the team should be set to start the Yahoo recommended team each week.

It was not a big problem until this week since the bye weeks begin this week.

I'll manage it. If his team wins he can have the $$$ -- I just like the competition.

Sound fair?

I have no problem with it..... only stipulation is no trading between the two teams. Probably to be fair Team Apostate should not be allowed to trade period if being managed by an outsider.

I changed my starters around this week. Should be a little better. I haven't figured out how to do the waivers and stuff, is it worth worrying about?

The reason I missed the first couple of weeks is because the draft got screwed, and I went down to escalante for 10 days. Tough to manage a team from down there. Don't be hating on me for that... Truth be told, I was looking forward to a live draft, but when it didn't happen, I lost some interest, combined with going out of town.

Oh yeah, and I have Deuce McAllister, Marc Bulger, and Rex Grossman. Talk about dead friggin' weight. McA and Bulger are injured, and Rex is Rex.

Yup, and Rex is no longer the starter.

Just replace Rex and Duce with the best guys you can find. Hit players at the top of the menu and it will tell you who is avaiable. Everyone gets hit with injuries during the year.... just part of the game.

As for waviers its really easy. If a player is dropped by anther team he shows up in avaiable players with a W after his name. If a player is on waviers everyone in the league can ask for him for two days. The guy listed as #1 in wavier order gets him. Since you are currently listed as #1 you get first shot at any guy on waviers.

Looks like Jordan is seriously hurt now, too... Apostate is splittin' at the seams.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs
    Looks like Jordan is seriously hurt now, too... Apostate is splittin' at the seams.
    If you think your star RB is hurt you hurry and pick up his back-up. It's called a "hand cuff" and you will usually not get hurt to bad at RB. Let the star sit on the bench and play the back up until the star is better..... But you also have Gore sitting on the bench so you can always play him.

I just wanted to say one thing...Westbrook Rules!!!

I just wanted to say one thing...Westbrook Rules!!!
    Westbrook is a pussy.... and so is Calvin Johnson. If either of them turds had of played I would not be in the cellar making out with Crappeybriggs.

And While I'm at it.... Ted Ginn Jr is a pussy also.... WTF is he fair catching everything for?

I have Westbrook in another league. He and some other slackers (Steve S) might have handed me my first loss.

As for this league, 140 SWEET!