Thread: Baby Kicked Off Plane for Saying 'Bye Bye, Plane'

Baby Kicked Off Plane for Saying 'Bye Bye, Plane'

[quote]Mother Says Baby's Recurring 'Bye Bye, Plane' Comment Got Them Kicked Off Airplane
    Thursday, July 12, 2007

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
    ATLANTA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I saw that on the news last night, how idiotic is that.

Looks like that kids college tuition is taken care of now...

To be fair the baby was saying "Bye Bye Plane" as he attempted to plant a stink bomb in his diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    lawsuit time
    Yea, if I was a passenger on that plane I would be suing that kids family for holding it up

Honestly, how many of you have actually flown with kids? Ugh, I think they should toss kids the first time they make a peep. I had to take a red eye from Baltimore to SLC, the whole time a baby cried.... almost 4 hours. They started passing out free beers to calm everyone down.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Ugh, I think they should toss kids the first time they make a peep
    LOL, I'm with ya. A friend of mine just flew to Africa, how's she feeling now with a full plane and with kids on it

I always travel with ear plugs, my Ipod and a book. I understand that kids don't typically fly well, but there isn't anything that I, or anyone else can do about it. I try to help out when and where I can, especially if it's a mother travelling alone with her kid or kids. I'm sure it's not her idea of a great time either and they REALLY appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    lawsuit time
    Yep....I can see BIG dollars coming to this lady....
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    I always travel with ear plugs, my Ipod and a book. I understand that kids don't typically fly well, but there isn't anything that I, or anyone else can do about it. I try to help out when and where I can, especially if it's a mother travelling alone with her kid or kids. I'm sure it's not her idea of a great time either and they REALLY appreciate the help.
    Totally agree with you. If you want privacy fly first class or get your own damn plane. Once you have kids the whole world changes.

Last time I flew to SF, there were two mothers with broken laptops and crying kids. I had to perform tech support on board to calm the kids down. Cartoons make magic to crying kids

Bring ear plugs and/or Ipod if you can't stand flying with kids, especially living in this state you are stuck with crying babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    Totally agree with you. If you want privacy fly first class or get your own damn plane. Once you have kids the whole world changes.

Last time I flew to SF, there were two mothers with broken laptops and crying kids. I had to perform tech support on board to calm the kids down. Cartoons make magic to crying kids

Bring ear plugs and/or Ipod if you can't stand flying with kids, especially living in this state you are stuck with crying babies.

The problem I have, is when the parents let their kids run amuck, and have the run of the house, screaming and yelling. Be it on planes, in the mall, wherever. People have to fly with kids, and those kids cannot always help the fact that they are crying and uncomfortable. This stewardess should pair up with the CRIMEBUSTER cop in Orem, who is really cleaning up the place by arresting grandmas for not watering their lawn....seems both have a power trip.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    The problem I have, is when the parents let their kids run amuck, and have the run of the house, screaming and yelling.
    Yep, the lack of control and the total disregard for others around. You need a license for just about everything in life; why did they stop the "needing a license" at parenting and child birth