Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday 7/17 Group Ride :: Mueller Park

Tuesday 7/17 Group Ride :: Mueller Park

Directions: We will meet at the bottom of Mueller Park and decide if we will take North Canyon or go up via elephant rock. Lets meet at 5:45-6:00.

*We are skipping the 24th of July.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Just as a heads up there is a race up there on the serenity and kruzr trails that day so it will get pretty clogged up

Quote Originally Posted by JrBones
    Just as a heads up there is a race up there on the serenity and kruzr trails that day so it will get pretty clogged up
    What time? Do you have a link?

I don't see it listed here: http://www.cyclingutah.com/html/mtbracingcalendar.html

6:30 start. It will be crowded with racers. I'd choose a different trail and postpone this ride. The last race is Aug 7.

http://solituderace.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by KanyonKris
    6:30 start. It will be crowded with racers. I'd choose a different trail and postpone this ride. The last race is Aug 7.

http://solituderace.blogspot.com/
    Ah hell, thanks for the link. Where we going to ride then?

Have you done any of the trails in Corner Canyon near Draper? Pretty good stuff. Sure, it's nicer to do the high mountain trails this time of year to beat the heat, but Draper is close. You can even shuttle Clarks trail and the Ghost Falls trails - they're both way fun to go down.

What about Park City? Too far? Plenty of great trails up there. How about some play time on the DH trails - 24/7, Cutthroat and Ant Farm? I hear that new Flying Dog trail is good.

Park City is a bit far for most on an evening. We have ridden in Draper a couple times and I agree there are some cool trails. We could meet at Mueller and do a hook up with the Northern crew? Its a blast riding up to the flat and bombing down.

Yeah, let's hit North Canyon to Mueller Park. I may do this sometime before the 31st too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Yeah, let's hit North Canyon to Mueller Park. I may do this sometime before the 31st too.
    I'm in

How's the traffic going north? On the radio traffic reports I usually hear that it's jammed up. Any tips from those who drive it?

How's the traffic going north? On the radio traffic reports I usually hear that it's jammed up. Any tips from those who drive it?
    You can get off at the 89 exit just past the 215 interchange and you miss most of the traffic. This is generally the place that it starts to jam up. Then just take 89 to 2600 South and your golden. See this map

every day. ugh.

I get off at 2600. It will take probably 35-40 minutes to get from 21st street in SLC to the trailhead.

I am in

So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

I may be out of this one too. I may be laying sod. ugh. I'll be missing a lot of rides this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I may be out of this one too. I may be laying sod. ugh. I'll be missing a lot of rides this month.

I may be out too. Darn sinus infection is kick my arse.

Any girls coming? Since somebeech is out thought we might have a better chance.

Quote Originally Posted by PunchKing
    Any girls coming? Since somebeech is out thought we might have a better chance.
    That's why I'm not committing yet. I've got to trick them into going.

Cat bag out of, yes?