Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday 7/10 Group Ride :: Dog Lake

Tuesday 7/10 Group Ride :: Dog Lake

This is a classic Salt Lake trail located up Mill Creek Canyon and since we have an even day, lets hit it. We'll meet around 5:45-6:00 pm at the Big Water parking area. Anyone is invited to come join us. We have had some great turnouts the last several weeks. See you on Tuesday!!

Directions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Should be there!
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

Ill be there for this one.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Limited parking at the top of Millcreek and you have to pay a few bucks per car - how about we carpool up? We usually meet in the Dan's parking lot on Wasatch Blvd just south of 3900 South. I'm thinking the carpool should leave Dan's at 5:30.

Quote Originally Posted by KanyonKris
    Limited parking at the top of Millcreek and you have to pay a few bucks per car - how about we carpool up? We usually meet in the Dan's parking lot on Wasatch Blvd just south of 3900 South. I'm thinking the carpool should leave Dan's at 5:30.
    Dans parking lot sounds good to me. I'll be there at 5:30

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    believe it or not I am IN
    Sweet!

I'll be there too. I'll be coming down from Park City area (Coalville) if anyone wants to carpool. I'll be heading back that way after too.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyonKris
    Dans parking lot sounds good to me. I'll be there at 5:30
    Yeah, I was thinking that same thing today as I was drive to St. George.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    believe it or not I am IN
    Sweet!
    Coolness!!

I'll try to be there but don't wait for me if I'm not at the parking lot by the time you're ready to roll. Sounds fun!
    Are we there yet?

I will on a business trip and not able to make it, I have a annual pass and will be happy to loan my pass to someone else.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

KanyonKris wrote:
    They have been known to be kind of dicks about biker parking, specifically the Einsteins shop. We have just avoided it completely and hit either the Park and Ride lot on 39th or the "water wheel" lot just north on Wasatch.

We could also meet at the dirt park n ride just across from the sinclair?

Quote Originally Posted by cmpbiker
    They have been known to be kind of dicks about biker parking, specifically the Einsteins shop. We have just avoided it completely and hit either the Park and Ride lot on 39th or the "water wheel" lot just north on Wasatch.
    Good to know. I haven't been hassled in the 3 times I've parked there. Maybe I've just been lucky. I do park far away from the stores (near Wasatch). I've yet to see the lot even approach full so I don't know why they'd care as long as I'm not taking up prime customer spots.

Dan's is nice because you just go up to 3800 South and make a right turn - no left turns or crossing streets. But it's not a big deal - I'm happy to meet anywhere around there.

In! Is this one a hard ride or somewhat easy? Should I bring the girls?

I'm pending..... I may have some family plans that night, but if I can weasel out, I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    Yup, this is a pretty easy cruise up to the lake and back. Bring Dre and the others and we'll try to keep the drama to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    Yup, this is a pretty easy cruise up to the lake and back. Bring Dre and the others and we'll try to keep the drama to a minimum.
    OK like guys are going to tell girls not to come. If we don't get more girls on these Tuesday rides someone is going to get hurt riding over a car.
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q