Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My brother sucked through dam on Snake River

That's freakin' crazy. What a bunch of worthless, negligent, and dangerous outfitters. I hope they get a ton of bad publicity out of this.

Glad your brother and his friends are alright.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

First of all I'm just grateful to be using this computer right now. Second, I just want to express my love and gratitude for my brother, Sombeech. This has been a terrifying but life changing experience for me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to read through the article but I'm glad I did and I'm glad he wrote this. It happened just as he explained it, with a few minor different occurances. I'm not looking to blame anyone for my own risks or falls, I just wanted a fair warning, Trevor and Jeremy feel the same way. We didn't have a guide, so it really no one's fault except whoever is in charge of posting warning signs and bouys. Trevor has been doing a little research and today he finally got some answers. He was told today that two people have recently died in this very spot. I'm not sure of all the details but it is enough to make me rethink and re-enter that mode of shock I experienced.
    I don't care to get the attention from the news or whatever, but I guess the cast was full last night and it may air tonight. I just got word of ABC coming down today at 1pm to interview, I'll see if I feel up to it, but Trevor and Jeremy will be there.
    I appreciate all the comments and support from everyone. I've never experienced trama in my life and this one has hit pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by muf
    Trevor has been doing a little research and today he finally got some answers. He was told today that two people have recently died in this very spot.
    Wow, so there have been deaths there, huh?

Yes deaths!! He just found out an hour ago. I'm really not surprised though, and I don't even know if they had waders on, may have been tubers.

This is a yearly occurance.

I know that area very well . It can be a bad deal and luckily nothing ever happened to me the first time and was ready for it every time after. Every year something happens there. There are some signs but there really should be something more. Glad to hear all survived.

Clint can't tell you how happy I am to here you made it. West Weber has gone through a lot of tragedy with younger people I'm glad you didn't add to it. It really choked me up when I heard about your near death experience, it truly was the greatest miracle I have personally know some one to be part of. You must have something great in store for you on this world. Great job staying alive down there.

P.S.-Troy's been trying to fish every weekend this summer give him call, I'm sure he'll take you, or go with ya.
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Bogley BigShot
    First of all I'm just grateful to be using this computer right now. Second, I just want to express my love and gratitude for my brother, Sombeech. This has been a terrifying but life changing experience for me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to read through the article but I'm glad I did and I'm glad he wrote this. It happened just as he explained it, with a few minor different occurances. I'm not looking to blame anyone for my own risks or falls, I just wanted a fair warning, Trevor and Jeremy feel the same way. We didn't have a guide, so it really no one's fault except whoever is in charge of posting warning signs and bouys. Trevor has been doing a little research and today he finally got some answers. He was told today that two people have recently died in this very spot. I'm not sure of all the details but it is enough to make me rethink and re-enter that mode of shock I experienced.
    I don't care to get the attention from the news or whatever, but I guess the cast was full last night and it may air tonight. I just got word of ABC coming down today at 1pm to interview, I'll see if I feel up to it, but Trevor and Jeremy will be there.
    I appreciate all the comments and support from everyone. I've never experienced trama in my life and this one has hit pretty hard.
    Lil' Beech!!!!!

We all know how Justin got his name, how did Muf come about?

Glad you are okay!

I saw Jeremy and Trevor's dad on Saturday and he told me what had happend

I was glad to hear that they were all ok and survived

We just did an interview with ABC 4 news. It will air at 5:30.

We just did an interview with ABC 4 news. It will air at 5:30.
    For sure this time?

It was Marcus Ortiz that did the interview this time, last night it was an intern from Fox 13. I know Ortiz is one of their main dudes and he said it would be tonight @ 5:30. Fox also said they may air tonight as well...who knows these days, they'd rather give all the rapists and murderers the air time and advertisement.

Yeah, Fox had to talk about fire hazards for 30 minutes last night.

How did the interviews go with each station? Which went better?

We heard from the Murray's that it was suppose to be on FOX last night also.....so we watched the whole hour news

That 30 min interview of the damn fire was a joke

Like I said Fox had an intern interview us and he didn't even have a mic, he just gave us a shirt clipped mic. ABC was much more into it, not that I care about either one.

I actually called Fox 13 today and talked to one of the broadcasters. He told me that it was going to be on at the 11 am news and then again tonight at 9. I guess we will see.

Most importantly I am glad that you are ok Muf, you have to make sure that you are around at least long enough to make it to my wedding( could be a little while still ).

Bogley BigShot
    Nice video and interview!

Well it looks like FOX missed it again tonight

Glad to see you are ok and still with us Muff

Too bad ABC showed such a small example of the dam.

You guys really should go up there and take a picture of it. I want to see that 150 foot spray coming out.