Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sundance UUTAH Day :: Saturday July 28th

Sundance UUTAH Day :: Saturday July 28th

Summit42 got us some sweet hookups at Sundance. Who would be interested in doing a UUTAH downhill day on July 28th?

Who would show up, sport their uutah.com garb, and pillage the mountainside?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    Here is the price list for biking - http://www.sundanceresort.com/bike_lift_price.htm

I know the main man in the ticket office and he said he would offer us the group rate for 20+ if we are a bit short on people, but he said to shoot for 20. I know thats a lot of people but it would only cost 16 bucks per person rather than $18.
    The payment would need to be a lump amount so everyone would need to bring cash if they want in on the group.
    We have been getting 12 or so on our Tuesday rides, so I think we could hit 20 on a Saturday.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm in! 14th or 28th works for me too.

Maybe I'm missing something, we could get the group rate of "$16 per person rather than $35" but the site says the normal price for a full day pass is $18. Where is this $35 coming from? The bike rental price is $35 for a half day, but we all have bikes...

I must be missing something really simple here....

I have a pass already, and it is yet to be used this year. Name the Saturday, and I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by QuenteK25
    Maybe I'm missing something, we could get the group rate of "$16 per person rather than $35" but the site says the normal price for a full day pass is $18. Where is this $35 coming from? The bike rental price is $35 for a half day, but we all have bikes...

I must be missing something really simple here....
    your right!
    I was in a hurry at work when I typed that up. I was thinking to my self on the way home "man they are killing people on day passes up there this year" I must of been looking at the bike rental so my deal is not so great anyone. I have a pass so I never pick up a day pass. Sorry about that... lets ride.

QuenteK, Crapey ... I am going up there this weekend. Let me know if you want a make a few runs. I have been riding solo because my normal bike buddy has been having back issues all summer.

QuenteK, Crapey ... I am going up there this weekend. Let me know if you want a make a few runs. I have been riding solo because my normal bike buddy has been having back issues all summer.
    I'm down another day...going for an early morning ride tomorrow with a friend of mine who finally has some free time to ride. I'm usually solo though so I'll take a few runs with ya sometime. As long as I don't slow you down too much!

28th would be better for me

14th... I'll be on the Kenai River in Alaska fishing.

I have no Saturdays in July available... boo hoo, I love Sundance!!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

28th works better for me.

The 28th it is!! Who is going?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Crap, I'll be in Lava Hot Springs.
    you better change your plans...

I'm in unless you're planning on using up the free work passes, Accadacca. There's 4. I call 2 of 'em!

Finally, a ride I should be able to make! Be good to meet some of you suckas...

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    I'm in unless you're planning on using up the free work passes, Accadacca. There's 4. I call 2 of 'em!
    I had not thought about those. Can you grab me one, hell might as well grab all 4 for that day.

Who else is in for the UUtah Sundance Assult!!

I'll do what I can to go...it's right in the middle of the time my parents and other relatives are coming out here though...

I think I will be there...
    Ouch my freaking ears....

Don't understand my avatar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzIg0CPW5Q

We might be able to make it. Ther are 2 events tentative for this weekend.
    This and Mueller Park Picnic.
    Live Life, Don't Watch Life!