Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moab : UUTAH Ride : October 18 - 21

Moab : UUTAH Ride : October 18 - 21

Ok. The uutah.com Moab Ride will be the 18-21 of October. We'll work out the details as time gets closer, but post up here if you would like to meet everyone in Moab.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm interested.

I may even try to sneak down to Thunder Mountain for one day. I've GOT to ride that trail.

Maybe we do a southern Utah (Gooseberry, JEM, etc.) thing instead. That would put you closer to Bryce, wouldn't it?

September 28th?

Quote Originally Posted by shlingdawg
    Maybe we do a southern Utah (Gooseberry, JEM, etc.) thing instead. That would put you closer to Bryce, wouldn't it?
    You know, maybe we can have another uutah canyon/trail trip again, this time right there in Zion.

Canyoneers go this way, bikers go this way, then meet up for dinner at night.

Pending details I could most likely make it...

I added a poll for the dates that work for most people. Vote for your preference of dates and we'll use the majority rule.

I like the idea of a Zion's uutah fest.

I am pretty flexible as long as I can have a weeks notice. I am all for it. The only problem I have is deciding whether to bike or do canyons?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    You know, maybe we can have another uutah canyon/trail trip again, this time right there in Zion.

...or maybe we could ditch those cavemen and find more of us advanced beings to party with?

Where in Zion you thinkin? ...something of questionable legality? I might be in, if I can talk the wifey into watching the shop for me.
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech

...or maybe we could ditch those cavemen and find more of us advanced beings to party with?

Where in Zion you thinkin? ...something of questionable legality? I might be in, if I can talk the wifey into watching the shop for me.
    There's a plethora of trails just out side Zion park. Gooseberry, JEM, Flying Monkeys (if you're insane), Little Creek Mountain, etc.

I am not too interested in hiking if we go down. We already had a uutah noob fest with the canyoneering fellas. Had a great time, but Moab is bike territory IMO. Also, I go to the St. George area all the time. I would be a little more interested in doing a uutah moab assult. But I'll attend either. We just need to nail down the date. All of my October weekends are looking open except the 2nd one.

I can do either. We'll find plenty of trails to bike in either location.

I'd like to stay away from Conference weekend if possible. Less crowds. That nixes the 4-7 of October unless it's the only dates that work.

How about we say the 18-21 of October and try to collect as many as can be there?

Objections?

How about we say the 18-21 of October and try to collect as many as can be there?

Objections?
    Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Works for me.
    I've revised the original post. Can you remove the poll? It wouldn't let me do it.

I've revised the original post. Can you remove the poll? It wouldn't let me do it.
    You go it, and its on my calendar. Who else is penciling it in?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Who else is penciling it in?
    I'm out....Deer hunt opener that weekend.

I'm in for part of it. I'll head down from SL after work Friday... Maybe meet up with you guys at the local tavern... (20th is my B-Day)

YEE-HAH!! I'm in AT LEAST for Sat' & Sun'; Gotta get the wifey to sit-in at the shop...

...Party for TrailGeek Sat'nite?! McStiffs Jalapeno beer is calling!
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com

I won't be able to come down until the evening of the 18th. I have training that day.

Anyone else bringing their wife/significant other? Mine wants to come, but doesn't bike (does hike, camp, etc). I don't want to leave her by herself while we ride.

Are we going to setup a UUtah.com campsite for the overnight, or is everyone making individual arrangements?