Thread: How do I leave this forum?

How do I leave this forum?

Can't figure out how to become disassociated with this forum? Is there a "leave this group" button somewhere?

Thanks,
    Bo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: How do I leave this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck
    Can't figure out how to become disassociated with this forum? Is there a "leave this group" button somewhere?

Thanks,
    Bo
    Sombeech should be able to handle that for you and maybe he'll even send you a disassociation card in the mail. He's a great guy like that.

You can just change your profile to say no to being notified of any replies, personal messages, remove your website button, and also email.

It is different from a Yahoo group, but this way, you won't be notified of anything and you can just forget about the forum.

But I would have to ask... why do you want to leave?

Removing an account is sometimes difficult to do, but it can be done if you want to dig into the database.

Thanks,
    Bo
    Say something really nasty about the administrator and you might get kicked off.
    Stan

Check out my photo gallery at www.pbase.com/sparker1

Thanks,
    Bo
    Was it something I said?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Actually Bo, the truth is that you can't leave this forum...ever! You have sold your soul to the other side, and now there's no going back!! Mwahahahahahahaha!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Actually Bo, the truth is that you can't leave this forum...ever! You have sold your soul to the other side, and now there's no going back!! Mwahahahahahahaha!
    Can I get the credit for running him off? I usually only run off sensitive women....

If you were gum, what flavor would you be????

I'm loving the pre-exit drama.

HEY EVERYONE..... ...LOOK AT ME..... .....I'M LEAVING NOW....... ........HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!.......... ...........I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... ........ SEE? ...... ....... HERE I GO..........

NO REALLY................. THIS TIME I'M SERIOUS............ DON'T TRY TO STOP ME................ WHERE'S THE DOOR?? .............. SOMEONE GIVE ME MY BALL BACK.......... I'M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE...........

Did I miss something or is this a joke?
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx
    Did I miss something or is this a joke?
    I'm going out on a limb and say yes to both.

this is a bizarre thread

Goodbye cruel world

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    You can just change your profile to say no to being notified of any replies, personal messages, remove your website button, and also email.

It is different from a Yahoo group, but this way, you won't be notified of anything and you can just forget about the forum.

If Acca or Sombeech wanted to help you out, they could remove you quite easily. I think the trick would be to offend them as much as someone's apparently offended you...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech

If Acca or Sombeech wanted to help you out, they could remove you quite easily. I think the trick would be to offend them as much as someone's apparently offended you...

I found the term "disassociate" in the orginal post quite funny. Like if a campaign staffer had spewed out some racially intolerant crap and the candidate subsequently "disassociates" himself with said comments and fires the staffer. Funny stuff when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    I found the term "disassociate" in the orginal post quite funny. Like if a campaign staffer had spewed out some racially intolerant crap and the candidate subsequently "disassociates" himself with said comments and fires the staffer. Funny stuff when you think about it.
    Good point - an odd choice of words.

On the other hand, I'll bet that a lot of people here would be happy to disassociate themselves from some of the others on the forum. And I mean that from both ends of the political/environmental spectra.

But that adds a lot of spice to the forum. And to mess with another metaphor, if you can't stand the spice, stay out of the Political and Environmental areas!

Vishnu, listen to me ramble... I think I'm just free associating now.