Thread: I wear stretchy pants

I wear stretchy pants

I am a southern Utah native. Although I hate the extreme heat of the area I just can't find it in me to move out of the area. It's too beautiful and too much to do and see. I am a member of the yahoo canyoneering group also.

Even though I have always loved to hike I am pretty new to canyoneering. I sold my handguns to invest in my first set of canyoneering equipment and glad I did.

I love everything outdoors. I love the red rocks of southern utah, I love the feeling of isolation from the rest of the world rappelling deep in between the canyon walls into freezing cold pools of water. I love the colors that are found in the lonely backcountry of Zion. Although I love company, I love the feeling of being completely cut off from the world being out in the middle of nowhere, just me, nature and my stretchy pants. No cars, no buildings, no stress of what people are going to say or think. I love to hear the breeze blow, I love to see and feel the cool river water flowing around my body, I love to hear animals talking all around me, I love to see the hidden creations of this world in the backcountry of Southern Utah.
    "...when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, It's for fun."
    Nacho

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: I wear stretchy pants

Quote Originally Posted by supercj
    I am a southern Utah native. Although I hate the extreme heat of the area I just can't find it in me to move out of the area. It's too beautiful and too much to do and see. I am a member of the yahoo canyoneering group also.

Even though I have always loved to hike I am pretty new to canyoneering. I sold my handguns to invest in my first set of canyoneering equipment and glad I did.

I love everything outdoors. I love the red rocks of southern utah, I love the feeling of isolation from the rest of the world rappelling deep in between the canyon walls into freezing cold pools of water. I love the colors that are found in the lonely backcountry of Zion. Although I love company, I love the feeling of being completely cut off from the world being out in the middle of nowhere, just me, nature and my stretchy pants. No cars, no buildings, no stress of what people are going to say or think. I love to hear the breeze blow, I love to see and feel the cool river water flowing around my body, I love to hear animals talking all around me, I love to see the hidden creations of this world in the backcountry of Southern Utah.
    I love the yogurt shack in Tocquerville... My ex father in law had a ranch there for years, good times.

I sold my handguns to invest in my first set of canyoneering equipment and glad I did.
    Sounds like you just had a life changing experience.

Welcome to the forum.

Perfectly put. Welcome to the forum!
    The man thong is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate

I love the yogurt shack in Tocquerville... My ex father in law had a ranch there for years, good times.
    You must realize I normally do not welcome the men on the site, only females. You got a pretty good welcome from me, just so you know.

Well I have been categorized as somewhat of a metrosexual.

Thatnks for the welcome everyone.
    "...when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, It's for fun."
    Nacho

Hey, welcome from another T-viller. You'll love this site.

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!

The man thong is wrong.

Well I have been categorized as somewhat of a metrosexual.

Thatnks for the welcome everyone.
    Ha! Nice... I consider myself the sorta of Brandon Flowers of this site.

Welcome to the group.

Bogley BigShot
    Hi

Glad you are here!