Thread: Sundance

Sundance

The 3 girls attempted another day of mountain biking but didn't get far before we had a wreck. It was pretty funny and Ali didn't get hurt bad, but she has this syndrome where she faints if she gets hurt at all so besides the passing out, she was okay.
    It was beautiful up at Sundance on Saturday and it was so nice riding the lift up and biking down. There was hardly anyone else out riding so we had the trails all to ourselves.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice pics. Looks like a blast. Now it's your turn for a biking scar.

Nice pics

The trails were pretty dead on Saturday, So dead in fact I recognised you guys from your pics. You had a Novara right?

Beech, when you coming down to hit it up.

A shovel in one hand and an ice cold beer in the other
    hey summit, why don't you come north, like say to wolf
    Resident Ogden freeride park forum whore

Nice! I'm tired of riding cross-country ski trails, paved bike trails, and one technical stretch of 100 yards. Three more weeks til I'm in the land of good biking permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    Nice pics

The trails were pretty dead on Saturday, So dead in fact I recognised you guys from your pics. You had a Novara right?

Yup I thought I knew your faces from earlier pics. I saw you guys loading up on the lift around 11ish AM

I've heard good things about Sundance. How much do they charge to ride up there and what's the difficulty level of the rides?

Quote Originally Posted by ogdmfg
    hey summit, why don't you come north, like say to wolf
    Its going to be soon, I feel so safe and secure riding the xc trails on my dh bike at Sundance... its like my cocoon

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Yup I thought I knew your faces from earlier pics. I saw you guys loading up on the lift around 11ish AM
    Good thing we all got together and hung out.

Quote Originally Posted by QuenteK25
    I've heard good things about Sundance. How much do they charge to ride up there and what's the difficulty level of the rides?
    http://www.sundanceresort.com/bike_lift_price.htm
    Season passes are on sale $199 for mid week $389 for unlimited and its good for summer 07, winter 07/08, and summer 08.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    Nice pics

Yeah, I ride a Novara. I'm going to the group ride tonight so say 'hi' if you're there.

Quote Originally Posted by caburt
    Yeah, I ride a Novara. I'm going to the group ride tonight so say 'hi' if you're there.
    I dont ride on Tuesdays.

I love riding at Sundance! The last time I was there I crashed too, but that was because I got stung under my sunglasses, right under my eye! I reflex-ed-ly (is that a word?) went to swat it away and went down! No injury just a puffy eye!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Ouch! Yeah, I'd crash immediately if I even saw a bee on me. Haha. Cool pics.

Hey Tree, same spot.